Season 8: Returning Stars & Show *NO SPOILERS*

Re: Season 8: Returning Stars & Show

ok i dont know if i watch it if any of the following leave:
willam,marg,gary,george,jorja,eric,robert,and paul.i watch csi along time, and i have seen them get closer and closer. now if one leave, it want be the same.ok i might keep watching it but i dout it.but if they can go one or two more season ill be happy

I probably won't watch it if William, Marg, Gary, Paul, George, Eric and Robert is not in it. Sorry I am not a real big fan of JF.. I like her but not much as I do the others.

I am really curious if Louise Lombard will return for season 8 because of the fact she may be picked up by ABC for a new series (pilot)Judy's Got a Gun. *Bites fingernails* Don't get me wrong I will be happy either way but I love my Sofia Curtis. She just rocks as a cop!

;)

I'd still watch it if any of them left. I'd be most upset about Paul/Marg/Billy/George left but i'd still watch. I love the others but I wouldn't be too devistated if one of them left. At the end of the day, I got into the programme cuz the stories were interesting and different, the love for the characters came second so, aslong as the stories are still getting my attention, i'll be watching.

Any news on Jorja yet?!

LadySaraButterfly, just because she is filming a pilot does not mean it will make it to the fall lineup. And even if it does, the networks do not give some new series a chance if the first episodes don't bring in great ratings. As long as they do not kill off the character, she might return soon.

I read somewhere, and I can't remember where, that everyone is resigned except Jorja. Who may in fact be resigned although they're keeping it quiet because of a story arc. But from what I read (and it was a while ago so I can't remember where), Louise has been resigned as well.

We need to see some of these articles before I get my hopes up, or CBS needs to make an announcement

Something tells me that CBS won't make an announcement until after the Season finale airs. Probably so they can keep the suspense up with whatever happens in that episode.

Drumchik - i read the same thing about Jorja too. I don't blame her if she wants to leave, you get typecast otherwise. I like Sara but wouldn't really miss her if she went. No offence to Jorja but Cath's more like a character im drawn too. Like I said though, i'd still watch no matter what happens!

Hmm...Jorja Fox MIGHT be leaving? Wow, it sure would be different without her.

I would still watch it if any of them left, but again, it'll definetly be different.

You see I don't realy think it'd be all that different. But then again I ain't the biggest Sara fan so thats probs why. Anyway, it's just a *might* yet. I wonder how they'd write her out.

i hope she'll be back. i'm sure she will.

taking into consideration canoness of GSR and the fact that Billy signed for next season, i doubt she'll leave or get killed off for that matter. i don't see Grissom going back to work like nothing happened after something like that.

to be honest i can't freakin wait for the finale to see what's gonna happen.

I think they might leave the finale where we won't know what'll happen to Sara. Total cliffhanger which is gonna piss us all off LOL!

Ya the way the season has gone, I wouldn't be suprised if they left off with a cliffhanger 3 times the size of last season's. Other then that, the only other cliffhanger they have ever had was Season 2 with Grissom's hearing. Season 4 with Sara's drinking really wasn't all that spectacular, and neither was Grave Danger after we saw Nick and Kelly. This season will be huge.

Back