Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hughie now? The current image I have of Hughie now is of a dancing fool!! I think we need new family pics to get that image off my mind!

I know what you mean, I can't get that image out my head either.

I know this isn't one of Marg's favourite movies she's ever done, but she looks cute in it. A couple of caps from Distant Cousins:

That red dress looks very similar to the one in Giving up the ghost *looks through old screencaps* Yup! Looks like that's the one. Looks like she snuck that one off the set. Oh wait! *checks IMDB for dates* Looks like TOAGN was released a few months before GUTG, so maybe the dress was actually hers and she liked it so much that she wanted to use it in the movie.

And what's with Alan's hideous psychedelic shirt? *shudders* That thing needs a proper burial. Ah, don'tcha just love the hug & the kiss?

And how cute is Marg in those DC pics? I don't think I've seen that movie, have I? *scratches head* *brain not working* (guess it needs more sleep)

Wasn't there a video clip somewhere that showed them kissing at that premier? I can't remember what it was from though. Thx for the pics!

Those are old pics, right? 'Cuz that sure looks like Momo in the last pic. (I like how Marg & Alan are color coordinated)
Oh yeah, and the dress she wore at the 2006 summer press tour:
margtvcriticsmediatour4.jpg

Hehe. Distant Cousins. That movie is hysterically bad. I love Marg's comments on it "I play this crazy whacked out chick. I get set on fire"

I bet it must be great for Marg to have Alan with her at premieres. I bet she gets nervous sometimes, and it'd be great to have someone with you who believes in you completely.

And that dog DOES look like Momo. In fact, I just looked at pics of the new dog, and that IS Momo.

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF JESUS are u guyz tryin to kill me!!
marg is behond hot she's..........theres no words she's jus......WOW!!!!

ps:luv the pictures of KC she was great in china beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back