Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
*thud*

And Kaylyne, is that first picture of yours from the Rosie O'Donnell show? Does anyone have a clip of that interview?

I've got a very chopped up version of the Rosie interview on my photobucket from back when I first started learning the ripping & upload process. It's taken from one of my old vhs tapes (so it's poor quality). I'll have to go scrounging for that tape and see if I can get a better, downloadable version of it.

ETA: Hottie, they talked about Ryan's Hope (which Rosie was a big fan of), about her time as a weather girl, the premiere of CSI, Hughie's fascination with the Olympics and also about how Hughie hated her shoes.

I remember that Kaylyne! I couldn't download from photobucket, that's why I couldn't get it.

Thakns for trying :)

And ROFL, Hughie hated her shoes.

Thanks kaylyne! :D She's really fun and lively in all the interviews I've seen her in. Did she ever do a boring interview yet?

Alrighty then. I found the tape and have ripped some better clips with Rosie. I'll upload them and have the downloadable links at my place hopefully sometime tomorrow.

Continuing with giggly Marg -yes Hottie, I agree. She's always lively in her interviews - and everywhere else! I think the only time she's done a "boring" interview is some CSI promoing where it seems she's been "gagged" by TPTB to not speak her mind on certain CSI subjects.

Steal away, my dear. (wait! I'm not promoting felonious behavior, am I?) :devil:

Continuing with the oldies, but goodies: Alan & his two redheads:

Kaylyne, I love those pics. Thanks for sharing them. The one with Alan and his two redheads is priceless. I love Alicia Witt.

kaylyne said: I'll have to go scrounging for that tape and see if I can get a better, downloadable version of it.
Of course you mean the legal way/version of that cause anything else isn't allowed to be discussed on this site. *Blink, Blink*

my, this is really ridiculous, how can someone looked more and more sexy and charming as the years gone by? :eek: When I was browsing those pics you guys posted I kept on wondering that...

so Marg, what's your secret recipe to maintain/increase that charm of yours? :D

I don't think I can ever get an answer :p...but guys, thanks for posting, really make my day ;)

Marg's a cheerful lot, isn't she? Look how she smile and laugh at most of the pictures...glad she's always so sunny and happy. :)

And Heather, I liked that "Criminally Sexy Investigator" title. Fits Marg perfectly! :cool:

thanks jue I like that picture of her too. She always seem so relaxed

and she is a Criminally Sexy Investigator :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back