Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
gsrLOVE said:
On the main page they have the next episode of CSI "Empty Eyes" as airing April 12th!

^^ I like your theory! If Grissom was to be a potential victim, it would be quite interesting.

The Futon Critic AND CBS press BOTH stated that "Empty Eyes" is slated to air the 29th of March. And they are both credible sources so...::crosses everything she can cross:: I HOPE it's the 29th. I wanna see my Sara in action! It's been WAYYY too long.

I dont know if anyone posted this yet but I found this on TV Guide:

Six showgirls are murdered in their rented house and Sara is haunted by the dying words of the last victim. The investigation reveals the women's necks were slashed with a knife and that Warrick believes he knows one of the victims. Also, Greg gets some disturbing information from Grissom about the civil suit filed against him.

Poor Greg and Sara! :(

I can't wait for this episode. I hope Greg doesn't get fired.

SweetLadee_23 said:
I dont know if anyone posted this yet but I found this on TV Guide:

Six showgirls are murdered in their rented house and Sara is haunted by the dying words of the last victim. The investigation reveals the women's necks were slashed with a knife and that Warrick believes he knows one of the victims. Also, Greg gets some disturbing information from Grissom about the civil suit filed against him.

Poor Greg and Sara! :(

Yeah. That episode is "Empty Eyes" and will be airing on March 29th

Some more info on ep 21 Ending Happy Read it here.

We get a funny Greg scene in this one: Greg goes to the parlor of Sugar Cane Ranch and lines the girls up to give DNA samples. As he swabs Aimee’s mouth, she tells him to come see her later so she can show him a better way to get DNA. :lol:

SweetLadee_23 said:

Greg is in the ep 21 (above link) so I doubt he'll get fired.My theory is that the city is settling out of court, I can see Grissom telling Greg that the city does not want any more publicity... but I could be wrong.

The current lack of episodes is a combination of march madness, spring break, etc. We just finished the most recent "sweeps" period, so there is often a lull after having had a bunch of new episodes in a row.

There is also the question of how many weeks of production to fill a 52 week year. Basically, there has to be enough episodes done to allow the repeats to run and fill the summer time, leading up to the new season with the cliffhanger / teaser from this season exactly one week (or in some cases the hour before) the season opener for 2008.

Get comfortable, we got another three weeks to pass.

There is anothe episode of 7x20, finally, "When the Cat's Away."

CSI is taking a back seat. This times it about the lab rat episode. It Archie, Super Dave, or other lab rat, This is maybe about Hodges and MCK or something.

WOW!!! FINALLY!!!
Spoilers for 7x20!!!!
I'm gonna go see. I was there yesterday digging (that site...ghh)

*runs*

EDIT
You do learn more about Hodges, and Hodges even notices an inconsistency (or consistency, however you want to look at it) in the MCSK crime scenes that no one else picks up on. Dum da dum dum dum....

NicknGrissom said:
There is anothe episode of 7x20, finally, "When the Cat's Away."

CSI is taking a back seat. This times it about the lab rat episode. It Archie, Super Dave, or other lab rat, This is maybe about Hodges and MCK or something.

Oh my gosh we were just talking about this! A "Lower Decks" style episode! That is so awesome (if it pans out of course) I can't wait.

headbang.gif
How long have I been lobbying for a lab rat-centric episode?

Circling the calendar. I'm a happy, happy girl. :D

I'm a happy happy girl too...I won't be though if I don't have a TV...
It just means that I'll have to steal someones sanity *points to her*...but I'd rather not do that.

Maybe it will be the episode where we find out the MCSK isn't Hodges :D

Finally some spoilers for the episode though, thanks for letting me know NicknGrissom where you found it :D

Now I can see why spoilers for the episode were being held, and 7x21 spoilers came before.. This episode is going to rock. I can't wait to see the labrats trying to figure everything out!

Could be intresting but i'm not totally in love with the idea. They were keeping that hush hush?

I really don't want to watch the Hodges show , you know? I hope its not as lame as it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back