Episode #516 'Broken Home' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Thanks for the information, Jennifer!

I'm excited to see this episode because I want to see where the writers go with this Eric storyline. However, like most of you pointed out I have a feeling it's gonna be forgotten, if not entirely, enough to only have minor setbacks.

Oh well :)

I bet you Eric will be completly back to normal by monday. and i'm going to start screaming at my sister, and she won't understand and she'll swear at me.

off topic. i read in my local TV guide that this episode is similar to desperate housewives, which i love, so i can't wait.

i hope there's more Calliegh, Calliegh and Alexx are my favorite.

i'm kinda POed that they didn't show more about Alexx, i mean she could have been blown up at that courthouse.

i'm sick of Horatio's drama.

I really don't know much about this episode. And that's really nice, so almost everything will be a complete surprise to me. :)

20 hours and 23 minutes. :D

we probably haven't heard as much stuff because this is a more laid back and slow paced episode, compared to the previous two. there was so much hype of the last 2 episodes because a main character was shot, twice, and died and brought back to life. i'm still excited for this ep. though. i hope its not too much of let down on eric's part

Well if it was a part 2 of a 2 part episode, i'm sure there would be more hype. But there isn't. Maybe there just aren't enough spoilers to make it popular enough. *shrugs* No biggie, i don't care. I really can't wait for this episode! :D

11 hours and 11 minutes to go...

Sounds fun. Wonder how writers will handle Eric's recovery, and how his coworkers will react. Hopefully it won't be like Ryan's eye mysteriously healing in less than a week. :rolleyes:
wonder what Ryan will say, he hasn't gotten a chance to talk to Eric yet.

Excatly 10 hours on the East coast :p

I wonder if Eric will forget anything else. :( Like somone said before, can't remember who, but Eric should be in therapy. Shot in the leg, one, shot in the freaking head, 2. Even though i hope i'm wrong, nobody wants Eric in therapy. I just want him back to normal. :( Don't tell me that Adam R wants to leave the show like Rory C. :(

i doubt he'll leave.

but, i thought of something. we all know eric doesn't remember marisol's death. that was about a year ago. well, what if he doesn't remember ryan getting shot in the eye. what if he forgets that they got past there differences and are friends now? that would suck. i like that they're finally getting along.

I think someone said (in here) it was Horatio's Miracle.

But nothing's clearly explained now, so I guess we have to wait huh? Poor Eric ;'(

Back