Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, if you look at thisisme's SC8, and lose the glasses, he is giving what would now be known as a classic "Mac" look.

As promised, here's a few caps from "Without a Trace" :D

aj.jpg

aj2.jpg

aj3.jpg

Not sure about accents, it's still kinda difficult for me to pick them up but he didn't sound Irish to me.

Oh no! He has a boo-boo. Let mama kiss it and make it better. :devil: Hehehe. And I have an unhealthy fascination with those things you put your keys on that he's wearing in the first picture. I want one of those for no particular reason, except that they are somehow awesome. :lol:

Thanks for the pictures, Orison. I still haven't watched the episode, although I taped it so that I could check it out. ;)

No Irish accent? :( Ah well. I always wondered if his voice in NY was his real accent or if he was doing an American accent. I guess I know now! :eek: :lol:

AJ's got a Canadian accent! He was born in Ireland, but he moved to Canada when he was young, and now he's got a very BC accent. You can tell from his interviews. But he pulls off a slightly Queens accent very well, I think. The guy can do great things with his voice.

Rutta’s caps site has been updated (yay!) so I come bearing some Adam/AJ screencaps!
I have been impatiently waiting to get this one of Adam with the goggles on top of his head:
Adam - Goggles1
Adam - Goggles2
Adam - Goggles3

And then another couple of good shots still from ep 3x16 Heart of Glass:
3x16-370.png

3x16-866.png

Adam screencap

I also have a couple from last night’s ep, but in the interest of not horrendously over posting at once, I’ll hold off on putting them here till after somebody else posts :lol:.

Kill me for being absent from this thread for so long. Did you all see the most recent TalkCSI interview with AJ? You can find it here.

Interesting to note that he and Carmine have become close friends. Now we know why they're always photographed together at the swag giveaways!

Thanks muchly for the pictures, mercy. :D

I just read the interview with AJ. He's such a doll, have I mentioned that he's my favorite now? :lol: And shout-out to this thread. AJ has felt our love, and returned it. :p Much love to you, AJ, much love. :)

Leave it to Carmine to come up with 'Cupcake.' And I loves him for it. Utterly priceless moment there, preserved for all time on the show. :lol:

*psst* "splatter pattern" :lol:

Lol it was fun to read the interview and his interpretation of Adam. I'm pleased to see he's gotten the character so well across because most of it has popped up in discussion at one time or another. For a man who originally had only three lines to work with, he's done a great job thus far.

It's also really interesting to hear that the writers seem to be frequent lurkers at TalkCSI. Hopefully they'll continue to see the Adam/AJ love and keep him around for a while to come. :)

But hey Fay, at least this man now knows you want to nail him and have his pasty white babies. :lol:

How cute was AJ's interview!!
I loved the bit about them messing saround in the lab and trying not to laugh! It sounds like he has a great friendship with Carmine and I love that the cupcake comment was improv!!

I'm pleased to see he's gotten the character so well across because most of it has popped up in discussion at one time or another.
Yes, very much so. You wouldn't think it would be difficult to play an awkward lab geek, but that interview shows that it's not all-that-easy. ;) Adam is an interesting little gem of a character. :D

For a man who originally had only three lines to work with, he's done a great job thus far.
Oh yeah, definitely. :lol: From three lines to, what, 16 episodes I think is what is listed on IMDB.com. And let's hope you're right that the writers keep Adam around. I can't imagine what sort of character could replace him. :(

But hey Fay, at least this man now knows you want to nail him and have his pasty white babies.
Hey, I take offense to that!...Ok, you're right--they would be pasty. ;) :lol:

It sounds like he has a great friendship with Carmine and I love that the cupcake comment was improv!!
Yep--yet another reason I wish we got some behind-the-scenes/blooper type material on the DVDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back