Best CSI episode ever..

I'm wondering something, can someone tell me what the episode is called when Sara is in that room with that crazy guy and he almost cuts her thraot with that plastic thing, then grissom sees her through the window and looks worried? She escapes, but then that crazy guy cuts his throat instead?
Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Laura

ericisacutie said:
I'm wondering something, can someone tell me what the episode is called when Sara is in that room with that crazy guy and he almost cuts her thraot with that plastic thing, then grissom sees her through the window and looks worried? She escapes, but then that crazy guy cuts his throat instead?
Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Laura

I know what you mean, that episode is called: Committed. It's episode 5x21.

My preference isn't as much a single episode as much as a recurrant character. Lady Heather is a great recurring character. The blue paint killer... now whoever is making the miniture crime scenes. Their presense doesn't come down to a single episode, but certainly their story arcs are very powerful.

Current favorite episoe is the one where everyone from the night shift says a special good bye to Grissom. I don't know the ep but that was a good one.

It's "Leaving Las Vegas"

I think every episode comes in 2nd compared to "Grave Danger," I won't change my pick until the writers attempt to top that episode, which I don't believe will happen, unless possibly the last ever episode they make

i've just seen "fanny-smackin" here in the UK and it's my favourite episode so far! i adore greg and love the way sara and him are in this episode. :D

Does anyone know the episode where Sara goes off at Cat and Ecklie is right there. Then later in the ep, Gil is at Sara's apartment b/c Ecklie wants him to fire Sara, but he doesn't.

It called Nesting Dolls. That the episode is very sad one, we find out Sara's mother killed her father. Grissom will never fire Sara or any of his teams.

Back