WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hea guys, this is kind of OT, but have you heard about David Arquette wanting to fight Kevin Federline in a wrestling match? :lol: Too Funny. More Pictures from me:
Orton74.jpg

OrtonandCena53.jpg

:lol: Orton and Cena :lol:

Yeah, I've already had a copy of that Orton as a Marine pic. Wasn't he dismissed for disobeying direct order? :confused:

And aren't Cena and Orton like close friends off-screen? Well, to answer my own question, they are. See how best buds they are in that pic Nikky posted? :D.

Of course, I don't leave myself out with the pics:

What a treat, eh? John Cena aka Prototype back in OVW. :devil:

Where have all the WWE peeps gone? :confused:

Anyway, here's something of a quickie from me (regarding WM23): I think we're gonna be seeing 15-0 with Undertaker and HBK has a 75% chance to win the title from Cena. hmm, is WWE gonna rely on the vets? Better do so.

Of course, before I go:

Hmmm, for some reason, I like Jillian Hall. :confused:

I've got another pic:

Whoo-hoo! According to wwe.com, my (ahem) Rey Rey will have an appearance from the 619 on an epi of SmackDown! about two weeks from now!

In the words of Ric Flair: WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Where have all the WWE peeps gone?

Still here.

Jillian Hall... not exactly the most good looking, but one of the most atheletic, IMO.

Er, that's kind of a weird pic up there... with Rey and... never mind...

Cena looks like he's about to LHAO.

Talk about privacy with Reyrey up there, eh? :devil:

I'm thinking thoughts I shouldn't be thinking... I must stop. :D.

Don't y'all miss Trish? :) I do.

That's a screen cap I took from her home video "Trish Stratus 100% Stratusfaction".

Randy and John are like these punk ass best friends, right? Then it makes me chuckle to see Randy as this weasel on TV and John as this kick-ass-take-names-but-still-a-goody-good-two-shoes kind of guy. I know, you may have this look right now: :confused:.

Aw, come on. I miss Trish too. That's a cute pic of her, btw. :D.

(Sigh)

Cena can really knows how to kiss Randy's ass, eh? Literally. :devil:

You guys heard about Trump vs McMahon :lol: Vince with no hair! LMAO at that thought.

My Wrestlemania predictions:
Cena vs HBK (Cena)
Taker vs Batista (Batista)
Vince's choice (I'm going with either Coach or Shane-O) vs Trump's choice (Hopefully Stone Cold :D, come on, the loser looses his hair, he'll be bald and Stone Cold's Bald :lol: just in case you didn't know.)Maybe he'll choose Ted Dibiase, just because that song reminds me of him :lol:.
Hulk Hogan's role: I don't really know how he'll be involved, at first I thought that he would face Khali, because of it being 20 years since he beat Andre the Giant, but now I've been thinking that he'll have somthing to do with Umaga, since he attacked Piper and Rhodes. What's everyone's thoughts on Wrestlemania?

I think this WM is going to be BAD! The matches seem brutal.

Cena in another main event is bad on its own, but now it is face vs. face. Michaels will win this one cause WWE learned after last years WM that keeping the belt on Cena was a bad idea.

Taker-Batista: Weird, another champion that can't wrestle. Another face-face matchup which I don't really understand. It would be a shame to see UT's streak come to an end against someone like Batista but I see it working out that way. Taker will probably carry Batista throughout the match also.

The Trump-McMahon storyline is the only thing intriguing me going into WM. Hopefully they do the smart thing and put wrestlers in the match worthy of all the media attention it will get, and keep scrubs like Khali and Umaga out of it.

I'm also intereted to see who is in the Money in the Bank ladder match. Hopefully Benjamin is in it again and WWE gets smart for a change and will let him go after the gold

IF and only IF Steve Austin is The Donald's choice, then hur-rah! Get the beers and celebrate Detroit! I would love to see Stone Cold in TV.

Batista vs. 'Taker: I see 15-0.

Another Money in the Bank is a must because it keeps the rest of the year interesting and I'd like to see something brew in the complex world of WWE.

I think WWE is gonna throw a bone to their vets this April 1. But hey, if HBK loses to Cena, there's still BACKLASH.

Aight, I got a pic:

Cena... WORD LIFE.

No, that matches aren't brutal, it's what fans say that are brutal. I don't thnik they should be considered fans anymore...

(Looks at the Cena pic). Yep, he's a hip-hop dude.

My WM23 thoughts:

A major title will shift.

McMahon's appearance will become a must for the bossman himself.

And good luck with Hogan. He may break his hip. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back