The Rest In Peace & Remembrance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Rest In Peace & Remembrance Thread

I am watching FoxNews now they are breaking this through several of its shows, and talking about her life, thats how I found out about it and went to the link.

Also I updated part of the info above.

I'M SO SHOCKED.... I just got my AOL news, and my daughter e-mailed me, and I was just watching her last night on ET, about the custody battle about the father of her baby girl, I guess I was always fascinated and intrigued by her life of turmoil and conflict, and she never found the peace and tranquility that so eluded her, and has been so grief stricken since her son died, but didn't think this would happen, maybe now she's at peace!!! god rest her soul :(so sad!!

I'm pretty shocked too :eek: I went on yahoo cause I wanted to do a search and at once I saw the new. :eek:

RIP Anna Nicole Smith

My god! I am well shocked. It's awful, first her son and now her, and she's only just had a little girl. :(

Rest in peace Anna. :(

^^I just read about Anna Nicole
that's awful, first her son now her
I'm shocked

RIP Anna Nicole Smith

Yeah I heard it on the radio at work and had to look online and geez.

She has had a really weird life but hopefully she is now at peace.

Prayers go to the baby now.

I feel horrible for Anna, first she lost her son three days after she gave birth to her daughter about six months ago, and now she passed. I really hope her daughter gets the helps she's eventuly going to need. RIP Anna you were pretty funny in the Naked Gun 33 1/3. She really was too young to die.

Poor Anna. It seems almost unrealistic that she died though. Well, God Bless her. She's in a better place now

I heard about it, too. Too early. She was young and beautiful.
Rest In Peace, Anna.

Indeed she was. I wish the best for her family and for her. I hope she finds peace after everything that's happened to her.

Anna Nicole Smith was a topless dancer until she married a rich old dude for his money and waited until he died to inherit it. it's sad that she died but she is not someone who should be idolized. I guess it just bothers me that so many people are dying who have done so many good things for this world but nobody looks their way but when someone who is famous for beign a golddigger ODs teh whole world talks. I know they say don't talk ill of the dead but it's just a reminder of what really matters.

no matter who she was in life I hope she may RIP in death.

I heard the news a couple of weeks ago but I didn't want to believe it was true. It's sad, first her son and now her. And she had just given birth too.

RIP Anna

keich said:
I heard the news a couple of weeks ago but I didn't want to believe it was true. It's sad, first her son and now her. And she had just given birth too. RIP Anna

She died 5 days ago, not two week's ago..and none of us knew her, and shouldn't judge her.. :( let her RIP.. it's tragic, no matter what she did, or didn't do!!

desertwind said:
She died 5 days ago, not two week's ago

Oops, my bad. Sorry about that, I guess I lost track of time coz of work (it's been a bitch lately).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back