What got you hooked?

i watched csi miami first then ive mistaken csi vegas for it and just got hooked... way more blood than maimi lol

I got hooked after watching Crate 'n Burial when it aired during season 1. Can't really say why I missed the Pilot and Cool Change, but for some reason I did. Haven't missed an episode since. I do remember seeing commercials and telling myself I had to check the show out. Thank goodness CSI aired on Fridays back then because I used to come home from school on the weekends and watch it. The rest of the week I watched nothing since I didn't have my own TV in my dorm! To think, I might've seriously missed out.

I like this thread! Thank you for thinking of it.

I actually started watching CSI during mid-season 5 because my once favorite Thursday night TV show (ER) turned into pure crap once all of the original characters left, and the writers started to focus all their attention on one know-it-all nurse. The show has been in the toilet ever since.

It's interesting that when I was still an ER fan, I always put down CSI because I thought it was too violent and gory, and I resented it because it overtook ER in the ratings. Talk about a radical change of mind! Once I laid eyes on Greg, I was hooked. I'm having a hard time trying to remember the episode that he caught my eye, but I think it was "Spark of Life". During that same time, I caught the episode "Play with Fire" on Spike TV and stayed interested ever since.

I enjoy most of the characters very much, but Greg keeps me watching.

i watched that episode.. bad words?. and i was like really into it and than i was at my boyfriends and we watched CSI: Miami, Nailed. and i thought it was so good.

and here i am today. on a saturday night watching CSI :)

My dad got my mom CSI season 4 for Christmas 2 or 3 years ago, and I got curious so I watched the dvds.. Then I realized there was this really cute lab tech named Greggo. I had a HUGE crush on him and then I got hooked. :p

Then for CSI Miami it was my curiosity again. My mom would watch it at 10 and I would come in the room and see it.. Then one day I watched a season 4 episode to see how it was and loved it. :)

As for New York, my Smacked addicted friend whose name is spelt R-e-i-n-e, got me into watching it. :lol:

my mom and her friends were all ways talking about the show i never really :rolleyes:care. but the start of the 4 season i was like, jesus this is way kool :cool: then the disney channel :lol:

i love csi las vegas. i can watch the ny an miami but for some reason i just love las vegas. i got hooked about 3 years ago when i watched it for the first time and we did forensics in biology class in high school. lol. we solved cime scenes and everything so yea i just adore it.

The first episode I saw, I thought Gil and Catherine were married. LOL.

Marg hooked me. And the forensics. Been watching it ever since.

I dont remember the first show I watched , I do remember that it was Billy/Grissom that had caught my eye. Funny thing is now I totally watch the show for George/Nick , yea it was "Let The Seller Beware" that opened my eyes.

I've watched CSI from the very beginning. Enjoyed the first few episodes, but it wasn't until 'Who are you' and the whole 'Nick having a gun in his face' scene that I really got hooked. GE's acting in that ep just really got to me and I've been a Nick/CSI fan ever since.

I watched from the start, back at Uni at the time I shared an apartment wiht my boyfriend and I'm still wondering why he did't walk when I set eyes on Nick in "Who Are You" It was instant love for the guy.

And yes, I watch it for Nick, mostly. Some cses are intresting but if Nick's not in the ep, I won't watch wit attention. Hubby watches every ep thou', think he has a thing for Cath.

One word - Nick :D I never even liked crime shows, but one day I was sick and flipped channels, caught a re-run of CSI, liked the cute guy, watched the next episode the next day, liked the concept of the show...

well I liked the show then in high school my friend was obsessed with it so we got into a lot of CSI discussions and I started watchign it more, and more and well now im here.

If it wasn't for Spike TV, i would have never started watching the TV. Last summer, when I started watching Spike, I was under the impretion that the show was over, till I heard about Season 7. That just goes to tell you how bad of a job CBS does of advertising the show, I had barely heard anything about it ever, even though it is one of the most successful shows ever. All my thank you goes to Spike TV for hooking me onto this awesome show

Back