Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom & Sara # 25 "Running up the Phone Bill"

theatresporter said:
(anyone notice with the first poll it went Moment - Episode and with the second, Episode - Moment? Only me? Okay, moving on..)

that's cuz you were distracting me while I was posting it, bi-atch. Oh yeah. I went there :p

Just wanted to join the cheer of "Happy Birthday" to Sarah.

sarah_bday2.jpg

I hate you. You're so young! I miss being 19!

No, it's fine. I'm kidding. I'm looking forward to turning 30 next week. Honest.

*weeps*

On the subject of the beautifuly piano music that was playing during the letter scene *sighs* So romantic *sighs again* When I first heard it, I was convinced it was from the soundtrack of "The Hours", so it came as no surprise when I found out it was Philip Glass - his music is so distinctive. It really was the perfect piece to accompany Grissom pouring his heart and soul out in a letter to his Sara.

I really can't wait to see him give the letter to her, and to see her reaction. It'd be a good Valentine's gift, don't you think?

edited because I somehow found it difficult to spell "Happy" *sigh*

thanks alyssa and nameless, it all makes sense now, how grissom is also metamorphosing (it really is a word...i think)and i read somewhere that the piano can symbolise innocence, and also jeolousy, although im not sure how that refers to GSR, but the innocence thing maybe, dont you think?

Hey to all the newbies. Help yourselves to cookies, chalk and as many vegeburgers as you can eat ;)

gutterfliedwb_resized.jpg

Regarding last night's GoScaR poll, I suppose it's really no surprise what way I voted. The bedroom scene at the end of Way to Go is definitely the most romantic canon moment we'd had, up until nominations closed. And then they went and gave us THE LETTER! I'm with you, MissDee - definitely a contender for most romantic moment. Perhaps we could give it an honorary award...

For best Sexual Tension, again it was no contest - IE and ToYD are by far the hottest ST moments ever. To this day, I can't watch either scene without melting a little. Is it hot in here...?

And now on to tonight's polls...

edited to add - So, the "jealousy" pol was supposed to be split into 2 parts, one for Grissom and one for Sara. But you guys only nominated 2 scenes for each (well, technically only 1 for Grissom. I nominated the second because really, how can you have a poll with ONE nominee :p ) So I did a combi-poll instead.

I voted "Unbearable" the "jealousy" thing, and "Play With Fire" he was such a jerk, and so cold, and the "I don't know what to do with this" :rolleyes: yes you did!!!

Once again in the TV Guide, it says that "fans will be plesantly surprised" by what they see "when it hatches" sounds like a good thing, and they also end up at his apt. can't wait for that :p

And Sarah 19. I always thought you were about 35 or 40, you come across as so mature, your an old soul in a young body :D

committed.jpg

o.k.
for the polls i voted for: in the jealousy one for unbearable because i know exactly how that feels, the odd one out, and sofia. just. uhh. and also accused is entitled, grissoms face breaks my heart.
i tried to add a picture here, but it wouldnt work, imagine the face right after he finds out about hank, try not to cry.

in the angst one, butterflied because well its butterflied, its obvious, i still wimper when i see sara in that room after the speech.
Lastly ABRTI2 i dont think sara understood why sofia was there and she was jumping to all sorts of conclusions, and well, grissom was being grissom speechless, just kinda watching sara be fuming. gut renching stuff, painfull.

Yes, chocolate_bunny I do know how, it screwed up, mistakes happen no biggie ~~evil glare~~~

Its all for the better i guess cuase now i am watching CSI, not Grays tonight

Uh-oh. Now Adz is rubbing off on ME.

See Adz ? you are a bad influence. :p

I have the strange urge to get on a plane. o_O

Dude.Anna Nicole Smith died.That is like weird... o_O

Umm, Yah I have converted my mom to Beardless.But she isnt a GSR shippper soooooo.....

*throws a cookie at new people* Yo! hay Im chocolate bunnys and I um....keep lists:

On 'The Beard'

Team Bearded:
Andreina
Bullet_Girl
BurnedToast
butterflylove206
Crysthala
Desertwind
forensicsgirl
geekprincess
greenplastic
gregslabmouse
Haylee
IloveBilly
katjo
MacsGirlMel
NicknGrissom
nuttynickyxx
Reeble
sarahvma
SaraxSullivan
SnowAngel58
Turtlebaby

Team CleanShaven:
Adzix
Chocolate_bunnys
eggbe4thechicken
Emul_webs
GillianSGrissom
Shipwrecked

Team 'Bifacial':
Alyssa
brass_lives
MissDee
onlyvegas

On Spoilers
spoiler-free:

Adzix
cherryxoxoxo7
chocolate_bunnys
Emul_webs
fallenthrough
katjo
MissDee
sienna
ziggy
onlyvegas

On Geek babies

Team Babies:
geekprincess
Shipwrecked

Team No Babies:
brass_lives
butterflylove206
Chocolate_bunnys
Emul_webs
Haylee
katjo
NicknGrissom
Turtlebaby
saraXsullivan
onlyvegas

Team Bi-baby("If a Baby Happens I Will Not be Adverse to It, but if No Baby Happens, I Won't Complain."):
Alyssa

Ok I know i said i wouldnt post this again but i did ....so...shoot me. OK if i got somthin' wrong please tell me and i will change it...unless you are being removed from beardless team, then i will keep you there...forever...mwahahahahaha.

Bye Bye

Edit: *throws cookie at butterflylove206 * and puts you on bearded and non-geekbaby

Edit again:

Help yourselves to cookies, chalk and as many vegeburgers as you can eat

wait are you implying that the newbies sould eat chalk?

eDITED AGAIN TO move alysa to bi-bbaby i am beyinnd tired an sdican t even vbother to spelll ankhying righirt

hey where's my cookie?
and can I get added to bearded and no geek babies?

2 Hours!

edit: OMG this post just made me a DOA instead of a victum. I'm moving up in the world lol

I don't know where I stand on babies, really. I'd like them if they were properly placed. I mean, if the timing of the baby were properly placed. I could see it working out. However, I'm not sure I want to see Grissom coming into the lab in season 8 with a baby bouncing on his leg as he explains how this poor man was gutted.

So, if the baby is unseen next season, but alive, I could dig it. However, if no baby happens, I have no problem with it.

So... I'm not pro-baby. But, I'm not anti-baby. I think I'm on team, "If a Baby Happens I Will Not be Adverse to It, but if No Baby Happens, I Won't Complain." :)

Yeah, babies, so if they get married, so don't you all want them to have cute babies, and they'd be so adorable, cause their both so gorgeous :pand already have a baby daughter named Grisara ;)

COME ON OVER

nameless said:
desertwind said:
and already have a baby daughter named Grisara ;)

...or a son named Sarssom

Yes, kind of corney, but oh well, both are silly!!! :lol:but we're kind of that way, right? :eek:

I liked the show. I didn't like that Catherine was kind of second guessing Grissom's suspicions of Keppler. He was sooooo happy to see Sara, but she was stinky and needed a shower. YAY Grissom's back.

edited to add spoiler code

Broken down into managable pieces so I don't have to literally build a text wall in the spoiler box. 'Cause it is not 1am EST yet. *sighs*

Ok. Was I the only one that thought GRISSOM was the one that was out of place in this episode? Honestly? Like he was the newb and well... I don't know. I just got weird vibes. Was good though. Poor Keppy! He was just starting to grow on me. How glad was I that I read his 'bio' on whoiskeppler.com so that I wasn't totally lost. But is anyone else getting tired of not seeing Sara? Or Greg? Even invisible man Warrick had more screen time. Oh well. Still was a good episode. Yes.

So had a thing for Mr. Keppler. How sweet. I do like Catherine, and I hated to see her crying. Hated the fact that he just got back and already I had to be mad at Grissom for not being a little more understanding when she called him to tell him that Keppler had called her. Didn't like the fact that they called him 'Mike' in some attempt to humanize him before they killed him. Loved the fact that he killed Frank so that Frank wouldn't shoot Catherine.

Just me or did it kinda look like he wanted to physically attack her right there in the hallway? Just me? Didn't think so. I love WP. Even his eyes were down right playful and well... HOT, as he stalked her down the hall as she attempted to back away 'cause she smelled like trash. Or she was scared that a giant beetle was going to come flying out of the beard and eat her. I know I know - I'm pro beard... but that's one jungle I think would be better tamed. Oh that was so sqee worthy. I just want to follow them home - you KNOW that they either had a looong conversation or *more likely* he did physically er... uh... yeah. You get the idea. rawr. Hottness.

All before this had to do ONLY with tonights episode. They are safe to read for anyone who has seen the episode and/or wishes to be spoiled.

The following are all spoilers or POSSIBLE spoilers for the upcoming episodes. Reader beware.

And I thought we were going to see the inside of Grissom's townhouse (?)... you know, with Sara in it... or was that not this episode? Or did it wind up on the cutting room floor again? Anyone else wanna be the clean up crew in there? Just imagine. It'd be like GSR Christmas!!!

She seemed a little alarmed to see the beard back. But playful Grissom seems to have returned too.... I think the shaving scene is gonna be in. Just because of the halted half sentence - "What's with the.... you look good."

And he STILL didn't open the mother frigging BOX. Obviously it's not what I was afraid it was going to be... judging from the previews - but eh... Grissom's going to feel real bad when they don't save that victim that's in the box... because he didn't OPEN the box in time enough to figure it out. Psh. I hate TV writers brains. If I had a HUGE box sitting on MY desk - that'd be the first thing I opened. Wouldn't you think? But just to make it dramatic, they leave it sit there for four weeks and then one more just for added drama - only for him to open it with *gasp* ONE DAY to spare! Oh what are the odds? *sarcasm* Ok. Right. That's enough from me. I really do love the writers - no matter what I say - they are doing a Fan-fricking-tastic job this year. I just hate television cliches. You know?

All in all? A-. Or about a... 8.7/10

Yes, I have an entire system devoted to the exact 'out of ten' fraction. Someday when I have more time I will share it with you. No, probably not - 'cause I'm nuts and it's even more nuts then I am. And I probably couldn't explain it anyhows. :rolleyes:

Oooook.

That is all.

I still think the shaving scene might be on. I am sooooooo mad that nothing happened tonight though because that makes me think itll be next week and I have to miss CSI for the first time since season 5 next week! AAAAHHh!! I did however like that I was right about Keppler & Cath but also at the same time really sad for Cath: I think she really liked him. Does anyone else think the writers have it in for Catherine this season? I also agree we didn't see Sara enough. My favorite Grissom quote is now officially "I missed Vegas" just cuz thats definatly not what I thought he would be replying to! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back