CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted at not having Channel 5!!!!!

Less than an hour to go now PPL!!!!!!

Gutted that there is no double bill tonight like there was with LV on Tuesday....ah well I'll get over it haha

June_85 said:

Speaking of Mr Sinise has any of you seen the Russel Kane interview with him on FiveUS? Muchos Love!!!

Yep saw it the other night. Very good it was too.

Less than 30 minutes to go. I've not seen many NY episodes but me and my mum are determined to watch the whole season this time.

Ohh There isn't a chance in hell I'll miss a single episode this season - I've put the next 25 Saturdays on Hold....err hang on maybe not - but I'll tape the ones I'll miss lol

It was Awesome. :D

Lindsay was great tonight. I just love that girl's bubbly enthusiastic personality, she's so quirky and fun. Loved the scene with Mac and the Tie.. That was funny. (Would actually quite like her to put a tie on me.. better yet take one of me. *ahem* Anyway...) She also looked incredibly Hot. I liked her longer wavy hair tonight, it looked great.

Mac was great too. Interesting to see him in a new relationship, that should definitely help develop his character. We all know how significant a part of his background and general story arc the death of his first wife Claire has been. Seeing him rebuild that aspect of his personal life is definitely something that will be interesting to see.

Danny was as good as always, his sarcasm and wit are always great. Definitely missed some Danny/Lindsay chemistry tonight though. Hopefully we'll see more of that in the near future. I thought it was pretty cool that Danny's glasses are almost identical to mine..
Hawkes was good, he really seems to have settled into the CSI role now. I liked his exchange with Doc Hammerback "Sid, Sid!! You're getting into that weird zone again" :lol:

Stella and Flack were good too.

All in All an excellent premiere. :cool: :)

I was beside myself waiting for it to start - I'm very sad like that!! It was a great first episode and I love the introduction of Peyton and Det Angell. Flack's back too!!!It was fab and the storylines were great too. I'm well exited that it's back!

Speaking of Mr Sinise has any of you seen the Russel Kane interview with him on FiveUS? Muchos Love!!!

Damn I dont get 5 US. Bad enough I miss him getting interviewed in the US now I miss him getting interviewed in the UK...*SULK* ITS NOT FAIR..... :( :( :( :(

Great episode last night. I'm sad that was no DL action but hopefully we'll get so in the next episode :). I don't know why they did not show a two episodes as its the beginning of the season though like CSI on Tuesday.

I thought it was a good episode. Not great but good. I wasn't really thrilled to see Peyton and Mac though. Does she remind anyone else of Jane, the DNA person? They even have pretty much the same accent. Why can't they have a realistic accent?

Finally, after being spoiled since October, I get the CSI:NY in this country. And it was good one! :)

I didn't know what to expect with Peyton, and although it was great to see Mac with a girlfriend (apart from the fact she's not Stella) Peyton seemed a little, well dull. All the other characters have their uniqueness about them, but Peyton seems rather ordinary. I'll have to see what the rest of the season gives us.

And I agree, Detective Angell looks like Aiden. For one split second I thought she was. I was thinking, has she come back to life or something? :eek: They look so similar. But she seems really funny, and a good character.

Can't wait for the rest of the season.

I enjoyed the episode, it was OK but I think I over hyped it, from what I was reading about it I was expecting more than what I got.

The stories were a little bland in my opinion.

I like the Mac and Peyton relationship. I've seen Claire Forlani in a few other things and I've not minded her. That accent is her real accent, she's from Twickenham. I know it sounds too english, but that is renounced because she is surrounded by American accents.

The Vitimins/Vytimins thing with Flack made me laugh :lol:. I was like 'You bloody tell them Peyton! Those Bloody Americans butchering up the English language haha' Although she does seem to have an American amount of botox done on her face :rolleyes: :lol:

I like Det.Angell aswell, she is very very pretty, I thought she had great chemistry with Danny.

Never been a D/L shipper, I don't think I have any ship in New York :lol: But I think its safe to say D/L fans will get their way this season :cool:

I not a D/L shipper at all to be fair and I would be much happier if they never worked together (no offence to D/L fans) but I know that that is not going to happen!! Overall it was a good episode and I hope the rest of the season is as good!!

i couldnt wait to get home from work lastnight to watch people with money - aside from the fact that carmine jus looks absolutely ****able - hehe, i love the lil one liner from flack about the vitamins, and the whole hawkes n sid interaction jus makes me laugh every time!!! with them two together, its gonna be a great season :D

June hehe as a DL fan/shippper, im reeeeeally excited about his season :D i am a definate spoilerwhore when it comes to DL hehe ;)

I'm glad to see that Mac has moved on, and peyton seems nice, but im not fussed either way with her lol
i jus wish he would move on a bit further to Stella! :D
the only things i was dissapointed with in this episode was the lack of DL ( :( ) and the fact that poor flack jus had like a 30 second mention of his past injuries from CoTP :(
But i am really excited about next weeks epi with the 'Holly GoLightly' girls :D Definate MUST see for Dl fans :D ooohh yeah!!!!! :D

Well as a fairly newbie to CSI NY I must say I enjoyed the episode and will be tuning in again.

Unlike CSI Las Vegas it was simple and not too much crammed into one programme. Meant I could concentrate a lot more.

I know I've missed alot with not watching previous seasons so I guss I will get lost on somethings (like what happened to Flack) but I'm looking forward to catching up.

Can't wait for next week and the whole season. Danny sure is hot.

*sob* I missed it!!! I was at a party, and my video recorder didn't work, so now Im trying to find it on Youtube and I can't! *sniffle* So, am now living off spoilers and articles until Youtube has the eppie *sigh*

But, it sounds good, glad everyone enjoyed it! :)

~xJemmax~

I've tried and tried to get into a 'ship on NY but I just can't get my head round a single one, same with LV I can't think of one. I guess I can enjoy Mac & Peytons - seeing as its real :lol:

The only familiality between Jane and Peyton is that they're both English - thats about it lol :lol:

:rolleyes:

Its 'Not What It Looks Like' next week isn't it? I've seen that one, a few months back on YouTube. All D/L shippers faith will be restored next week :rolleyes: :p :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back