Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fluffy too, right Mo? I have been having fluffy dreams for months and instead of doing work in my school books, I do sketches of Danny and Lindsay! lol I am obsessed
You most definitely are BG hon! You're my fluffy minion! ;) Fluffy dreams and sketches...awww, good job! Yup you're a fluffy alright! ;)

And yeah that spoiler is true...totally cute isn't it! Can't wait to see all the lovely D/L we've got coming to us! :D Good times, good times indeed! :D

You most definitely are BG hon!
Yess! I am da fluffeh coolness!

You're my fluffy minion!
I bow to the master, Mo! *bows to Mo* :lol:

Yes, I was squealing all over the place for that spoiler, and even now I'm going "Awwww....that's so cute! Look mommy, Danny and Lindsay are going CANON!" :lol:

even though D/L was never together in the whole ep, it still felt like they were...
Yep, I totally see that too. :)

Kinda like us with people who ship Danny or Linds with anyone else ya know!
But I do go "whacking" people... I don't whack 1CSIMFan even though her OTP: Danny/Flack completely contradicts D/L.

Hey D/L fans!! I just wanted to say that I joined your ranks a couple of months ago
Awesome!! I love your icon! :) It's so adorable.

Maybe they will put a scene on youtube like theyve been doing the past couple of eps
I hope so too! :) But I doubt it since TPTB obviously wants us to wait... Blah. :lol: But waiting will make the D/L goodness even more damn special!

Oh and I've made a D/L wallpaper yesterday. It's not very good, but I was really bored.
Love Run Cold

@kissmesweet: Sweetie, the wall is amzing!! I love it!! :eek: :D

@ all: i've made this yesterday...tell me what do you all think.
Danny Lindsay

I know, they are to big for here...but i think they are ok. Or?

Pam

I like those banners. They're very cute. They are too big to use on here, but there are a lot of other places they could be used as well.

Was there a promo after AA last night? I didn't stay up to watch it. I forgot that there were promos. Sometimes I just watch reruns for the promos.

Dl, I miss thee so. *smiles at new avvie*

I love the banners myself. the one of Danny is awesome.

I never saw the previews for next week. After the show was over, I ran downstairs to get my laundry. By the time I got back, news was on.

Helloooo my D/L friends!! How is everyone today? :lol: Im in a good mood, my exams are finally over!
anyways, is there a new promo? Im going to go look now...

But waiting will make the D/L goodness even more damn special!
yes! thats exactly how i look at it, but i am oh so anxious to see what happens...

UnspokenHope-cute banners! :)
Welcome Tristianna :)
and Rad, i love ur icon to death. :lol:

*cyber high five goodnight_tonight* my exams are finally over as well!! when someone is able to see the promo is there any chance of someone describing it - i hate livin in the UK lol.

*rushes in*

Wow! I see a lot of great new avvie's. kissme love the wallpaper and unspoken those banners are awesome!

*waves hi to all new shippers* It's so great that you guys are joining us!

Mo next week #15 is the one with Nelly Furtado and like BG said the one with the Angell stuff and the phonecall is #16. Nothing D/L wise in #17 (as far as we know now) and then we'll have #18...YEAH
*starts to dance again*

And I just saw the new promo (english_rose there's a link in the spoiler thread or you can watch it on the CBS site) and guess what....

Lindsay's in it :eek: - we see her flying ;)

What's all this fluffy stuff I'm reading. Where are my flungsties?...come on guys...there's gonna be lots of flungst before we get to the fluff and you know it :p

I'm busy this week ... talk to you guys later

*rushes out*

Lindsay's in it - we see her flying

I just gave all my money to CBS- Continuity. Holy Crap! :lol: That is amazing! And exciting. Unfortunetly if she's flying there probably wont be any phone calls being made to her man... darn. :p

I am glad that they are working to keep her close to mind (given PTB's prediliction for forgetting things or losing focus).

psst... like the avvie, rad

Lindsay's in it - we see her flying
I am completely oblivious or something? :rolleyes: In the 2 promos I've seen I didn't see Lindsay in it at all.

I made a new DL video :). You can find it under the username spriteandcola on Youtube :)

I guess I'm clueless as well, cause I haven't seen her. And I have looked over every frame.

Is it the promo at CBS.com?

Where are my flungsties?...come on guys...
:lol: Im still a flungsty, Dutch! And yes, we have to go through this delightful flungsty phase until we get to fluff :) (yay!)

I saw Linds in the promo that was in the Spoiler thread, but the flying scene (lol) is from COTP right? *sigh* Im going to miss Linds for the three eps shes gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back