Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

Wow, I don't think I've encountered so much existentialism since I stage managed a production of Jean-Paul Sarte's "No Exit" in college.

pixies said:
lol, yea im doin a biological science degree and ill come out with these random facts and be greeted with "NERD!!", Then im like, "No, no, you dont understand, it was on csi ny!" :lol:

OT: hat does the third part of your banner say? I can read "smile" then "on the run" but the last one I don't even know if it's really a word or not but it's driving me nuts! :lol::lol:

In regards to the existentialism and philosophy everyone was talking about: I've had to read Nietzche and the others in English and/or philosophy type classes (Theory of Knowledge and Aquisition of Knowledge) and I learned a lot and it really opened my mind. Honestly though, my fav part of the philosophy classes was that I could write the papers two hours before the class and still get an A because they were based upon your interpretations, thoughts and... well... philosophies regarding what we were reading. I like that MUCH better than writing research papers. hehe

( 4 more posts b4 I reach 100 :eek: )

MrsGiovinazzo said:
CynRyn said:
( 4 more posts b4 I reach 100 :eek: )
Get that tasty Danny avatar picked out because you're almost there, baby! :D

Oh thank you for bringing that up. How do I go about getting and/or making an avatar?

Coincidentally, this post about getting an avatar when I reach 100 posts, is my 100th post. :lol:

~*~*~*HURRAY*~*~*~

*does a 100 post victory lap around the room*

Congrats! *does a happy dance for you* First you need to register with a photo hosting site, such as photobucket or the like. Then follow these directions.

Congrats CynRyn! Bravo on contributing 100 posts. Nice to have you here. :)

PrettyEyes said:
Congrats CynRyn! Bravo on contributing 100 posts. Nice to have you here. :)

*bows* Thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank God, my family and the Academy for this award. It was an honor just to be nominated... :lol:

*yay* My first avatar! hehe

What do you guys think? I'm gonna have to learn to do high quality and/or multi-image ones like you guys do. :D

^ :lol: I love it, especially Stella's "oh no you didn't!" face. Don't worry if you cannot make the best icon either. If you're unsatisfied just get someone to create one for you in the fan art forum. That's how I get mine. Well, except for the one I currently have :lol:. *loves Panathinaikos*

Oh, and congrats :).

Sorry for the delay CynRyn, it says (and i quote) :lol: "Mmmmm" I gots it made for me very kindly in the fanart section!

Nope. Sorry. I would assume he has received it by now. If I ever hear anything, I'll be sure to post.

Man, we need another fan project a teenager can be in on, I want to talk to Mr. Giovinazzo so bad it hurts..... :lol:

Wow, I can't believe you managed to drag this thread up from the dead. That must have taken some diligent searching. This was a fun project and it was teen-friendly, or at least contained a few teen-friendly entries. :lol:

I think we went into overkill with the fan projects for a while there. It might be some time before we do another one. But perhaps we can whip something up that coincides with the 2008 summer meet-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back