Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww Leels I have to log in to read it and my parents won't let me log on anywhere..woud I be a brat to ask you to PM it to me or something? I would sign in on your board if I could...but I can't :( I already know what it is though.

I don't have a favorite quote.

Everything she says is wonderful. I just love to hear her speak, her accent and those big words with confidence.

Yum.

Megan

Hey y'all!!! (by the way "y'all" has become my official trademark word HA!)

OK, OK, I owe y'all a BIG apology...sorry to be keeping y'all in suspense and gosh, I'm just humbled that the world is waiting on me. This "news" everyone has been waiting on does in fact involve me, so for those of you who haven't had a chance to cruise to Leela's site and check the "Mike Alert" out, it's time to let the cat out of the bag, so sit down, take a deep breath (I'm doing both myself!), 'cause here goes:

ON FRIDAY NIGHT, I MET OUR GODDESS, EMILY MALLORY PROCTER IN PERSON!!!! (are those gasps that I hear??!!)

Leela tipped me off that Emily was going to be the featured guest at a fundraiser at the North Carolina Museum of History (tickets for this thing were $250 US a pop!!). so, after having a massive anxiety attack, I managed to change my evening plans with a few friends on hold; went home and cleaned myself up and emptied a gallon of cologne over my head and headed to the museum in hopes of catching even a glimpse of her. Aside from a few local media, there were no paparazzi at all. So, when Emily arrived, I was basically inches from her. She wore the same dress that she did to the Golden Globes...and she looks totally ravishing in person...pictures really don't do her justice!! Here's the part where y'all are just gonna hate me...not only did I get to talk to her and have her undivided attention for a few minutes, but when I asked her if I could take a picture of her, she said "sure, but I want you to be in the picture with me". Well, I just about died and went to heaven!! So, she held my hand (I was totally in love at this point) as I stepped over the red rope to stand next to her; she handed my camera to her mom and then not only stood next to me, SHE PUT HER ARM AROUND ME AND HELD ME NEXT TO HER (Cupid was running low on love arrows because they were all in my back!!). Everything that is said about her is true, she is very sweet and very appreciative of her fans; I told her I would be talking with some Emily Addicts and she told me "make sure you tell them I said hey!"...so everyone come take your dose of Emily Love!!!!

There ya'll have it! That's the news!! Of course, I owe all of this to the lovely Leela!!! I do have pictures and will post them ASAP both here and over at Leela's ite in the "Mike Alert". I'm all wired again and must go and get a jug of joe now!!

*takes dose of Emily love ;)*

*not jealous, not jealous*
Okey,, I AM so jealous!
But I'm not onley jealous, I am so happy for you!

She said hey to us :) Yess :p
Thanks Mike for think about us too and told her ;)

Life's unfair, why do I live in Holland?
:mad:

12.gif
Awww. Why couldn't it be me.
9.gif

oh
my
god

THAT IS SOOO AWESOME !!!

i'm soo jealous but i'm soo happy for you !! is there any chance we're going to see that pic :D

Maartje I'm so with you. Why do we live so far away? :( *hugs Maartje*

Hey Mike, congratz ;) Can't wait to see those pictures and I bet you fainted the second Emily was out of sight, correct? :p Lucky you.

*snags dose of Emily love*

oooh...I am jealous too!...But that must be a FANTASTIC experience...Lucky you! :D>..Waiting for the pictures! ;)

Congrats in meeting her Mike, you are one lucky person. :D

It's great to know that she does appreciate her fans. (Although there was no doubt in my mind about that. ;)) Wowee, you sure are lucky to have met one of the most talented and beautiful women in television. Again, congrats! Must have been quite an experience. :)

I can't wait for those pictures! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back