Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now have the mental image of Carmine reading that site with his lip trembling. :lol: (But I have to admit, they make me giggle. :p)

If they'd tried on the shoes, I might have died laughing. :lol:

Not only is he hot, but his voice is unique + his name is so prettiful. [:
I love his ruffian look, as well as his nerdy spectacles look.

I still can't believe he was in Shasta McNasty. o_o;

AU_REVOiR said:
I love his ruffian look, as well as his nerdy spectacles look.
"Ruffian." That's awesome. :lol:

I still can't believe he was in Shasta McNasty. o_o;
Still kicking self for missing that one. It just looked soooo damn stupid at the time. The clips I've seen online have been pretty funny though. I really wish they'd release that on DVD.

Top41 said:
I'm kind of hoping Carmine will grow his hair out a little bit. I'm not a fan of the short haircut on Danny. I thought he looked so cute when it was a little shaggier (mid-second season).

Me too. I'm not sure if hairstyle is something the actors are free to change whenever they want or if TPTB has a say in it too, but maybe it was part of the whole "let's pimp this sexy-guy version this season". Short hair suits this sexier look... :rolleyes:

And btw, this last picture is GREAT! :D

Jessica6 said:
^^I was just gonna say... that's a verry nice pic. And a white rose in his lapel?? (Or at least it looks...) :)

I'm always trying to find an explaination to every gadget he wears... but this white big (and help me say BIG) rose is...weird (word of the week?! :lol:).
Like he's at a wedding. Hope to see the full view of this pic :D

Anyway, I agree with you all. He looks great, and the smile isn't tired like in the last pics :)

Mmmm, I think he looks sexy at hell in that last pic. Agreed, the rose is a little...unusual, but it's good of him to go for an individual touch :eek:

Love the full beard too.... :devil:

Top41 said:
^I know, at long last! I'm kind of hoping Carmine will grow his hair out a little bit. I'm not a fan of the short haircut on Danny. I thought he looked so cute when it was a little shaggier (mid-second season).

I like the short hair but his beard ... The way it was before - only on the chin - was better I think.

... and I can see the hair growing also under the shirt, not only on his head

Isn't that bad, is it? I like some hair on the chest, not too much, like Sean Connery has for example. Hope you won't kill me for my taste :rolleyes:

Well, I guess I'm the only one who prefers the shorter hair & no chest hair on Carmine. It's all good though :devil:.

jorja_fan86 said:
Well, I guess I'm the only one who prefers the shorter hair & no chest hair on Carmine. It's all good though :devil:.

Nah. I like the shorter hair. It took a long time to grow on me though. Ask MrsG, I ranted to her for days about the 'straight from basic training' haircut. :lol: But now, I think it's actually better and it makes Danny a little more mature looking and he looks more put together. I looked at pictures from last season and the season before and I was like, "Damn. Dude was shaggay."

^Aw, but he looked cute shaggy! Boyish and sweet. He looks too severe with the shorter hair. It's not horrid, but I don't think it's as cute. I hate those sunglasses he wears sometimes, though--he looks way too "cool" with those and the short hair.

I like Danny dorky cute. The dorky part is what made him so cute. ;)

He's supposed to look severe! He's supposed to make the thugs scared with just his appearance! He's a CSI/Detective something or other--I'm confused by his title still. He processes and conconcts in the lab, but still goes out, kicks ass and takes names...and carries a gun.

And you stop being cute at around 15. :D :lol: He hasn't been 15 for...well, a long time. No offense to the oldtimers of the board. :D

^People can still be cute after 15! :p

And Danny scare people? OK, "Bad Beat" aside, he's just not scary. Serious, sometimes, yes. But he bounces on his feet. He looks so earnest when he's questioning people. He wears trendy jackets and t-shirts. He's not scary. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back