The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question!!

Season 7 Episode 2 (Build to kill 2/2)

Ok so who killed Izzy?? I don't get it. The last part of the show was grissom examining the model of Izzy's kitchen and he sees this frame(pic of izzy and the baby) and when he turns to see the back of the frame, there is lyk blood or smth and a picture of a doll rite.. or did i see wrong? so whats the conclusion??

Someone please shed some light.. I'm dying to know.. Thanks!

we actually dont know who killed izzy yet ;)
its a storyline that has appeared in two other episodes with two other murders, and may be appearing again soon. have you seen the episode loco motives? they thought the case was solved and over but it just might not be... :)

I don't watch the original (Vegas) version of CSI all that often, (I'm more a fan of the NYC version of the show) but I've seen enough episodes to know who the main characters are.
Last week, while my husband and son were watching various football games on CBS, I saw approximately eight zillion promos for an ep of CSI where Grissom apparently leaves the team.
Has that ep aired yet?

'Leaving Las Vegas' was the last episode to air. In this episode, Grissom leaves on a sabatical to teach at Williams. He'll be back, though.

I had a question about a NY episode. What was the season 1 episode in which Danny and Adien worked a cab drivers murder, I don't remember the other case.

I was reading a scan from the TVGuide, and there was one article about Greg. It mentioned his "psychic ability", and about how once, his sixth sense told him that he should be dating Sara Sidle.

The article may have just made a mistake or something, but being a Sandle fan, I MUST know. xD Which episode was this in, if it was in any episode at all?

Yeah, I thought so too (it's actually Season 6. ;D). I scanned through the transcript, but Sara's name wasn't mentioned at all (I don't think she was even in the episode).

Yeah, it was 'Speelbound' Season 6 where he mentioned his physic ability, but I think the magazine may have been jerking the Sandle shippers legs, because he says that his Grandma had the gift, and his family thinks he may have inherited it. And when Grissom asks him what he's thinking, Greg says 'Im getting a promotion?'
Hope that helped!

~xJemmax~

hey i really need help :confused: :confused: :confused:,there was this ep about a dude likein catherine sara and brass were asking him something and he said somthing like" i want to talk to the pretty one"

help please :confused: :confused:

yes i think that's the ep 4x08 "after the show" sara and brass are questioning howard delhomme and he says "I'll talk ... only for the one in the next room -- The Pretty
One."

I have a question about Sara. In 1x15 "Table Stakes" she mentions she could go for a steak and a shot, and later in the episode when they're eating lunch, she tells Brass to stay away from her sea bass. Isn't Sara a vegetarian? I know Jorja in real life is active with PETA, but I thought Sara was a vegetarian too--hence the veggie burger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back