What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently reading The Crucible for my English Independent Study.

oh my gosh! i just had to read that over the summer as part of my english project. how do you like it so far?

i just finished the grim grotto in a series of unfortunate events & i can't wait until the new one comes out. i started reading them in 5th grade and i love them.

I'm reading all the CSI books..then i'm moving on to my book called The Greatest Detective Stories Ever Written

General Chemistry: Principles and Modern Applications, Eighth Edition, by Petrucci, Harwood, and Herring.

And let me tell you, it's one -hell- of a read. :rolleyes:

And I just finished Chinua Achebe's "Things Fall Apart" for my college's summer reading project.

Quote:

oh my gosh! i just had to read that over the summer as part of my english project. how do you like it so far?

I think it's pretty good. I find all the background info on it pretty interesting about how it's based around real people involved.

And I just finished Chinua Achebe's "Things Fall Apart" for my college's summer reading project.

That was on our list for our independent study too. My friend is reading it and she really likes it.

I'm reading the 7th book in the Gossip Girl series called "Nobody Does it Better". Its about rich kids in New York who are about to graduate from high school and you read what each kid is doing during the year and what naughty things they get up to. I quite like these books.

Quote:

I think it's pretty good. I find all the background info on it pretty interesting about how it's based around real people involved.

yeah i thought the beginning was boring but after i read the entire thing, i thought it was good. There is also an author-I think his name is Nathaniel Hawthorne-he was related to the judge hathorne but added the "w" in his name because he was ashamed of his family(mainly the judge) for persecuting people.

At the minute Im reading, sorry let me rephrase that, at the minute Im TRYING to read "Individual Differences- Normal and Abnormal" by Michael Eysenck, its ok but Im just trying to refresh my memory before starting back uni next week ;). I read some of it last year, but it was really only the chapters I needed for my essays so Iv decided to be a good student. But I actually seem to be staring at the book on my cabinet, than actually reading it! :rolleyes:! Im a procrastinator! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back