Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I volenteer to be Ryan's personal trainer. Then I could watch him and fix his arms when he isn't doing something right while lifting weights.. And run with him... and.. *drifts off* :devil:

Happy Birthday Neelie! :) Look, Ryan thinks about you lots:
Ryan hopes you have a great birthday

And I officially can't draw thought clouds. :lol:

Wheee!! Thanks, y'all!! I had a few happy birthdays today. My dad woke me up by texting me. And my mom got me a tiny white dog cake that looks almost EXACTLY like my aunt's dog.

And great thing- they have a CSI: Miami marathon going on A&E!! They must know it's my birthday!! :lol: They're all episodes with JT in it, too!! (And I signed up for a matchmaker thing at my school.... I only did it for the heck of it, lol.) I actually got a bit of some "PotC" looking stuff from my mom- it all had skulls and crossbones on it, lol. (I just wish I knew how to make T-shirts.... I'd make one with Jon's pic!!)

I embarrassed one of my friends, I think. He has the same birthday as me and I told my friend to tell their band teacher that it was his birthday. :D And then she told me happy birthday. (But hey, I saw two guys dancing at lunch! I was one of the many people clapping when they finished.)

Happy Birthday Neelie! :)
wow, it looks like it's a great one!

Thanks for the caps athlov! :)
IMO, he looks great.
not too chunky, not too thin.
perfect.

oh, about 'emo'.
This was also new to me, but a few weeks ago my best friend explained it to me. I thought also, emo? huh? :lol:

I missed the repeat of 'Three Way' the other night - why does breaking Erica's tape recorder come back to bite Ryan on the bum? Thanks x

^ She walks into the lab and tells Ryan that she needs the money to replace the recorder. Eric sees them talking and Ryan handing her money, and he jumps to conclusions.

*puts on her 'I'm a teen girl' cap* Emo is a style. Style of clothing, music, way you act. I have no idea what it really is about, because...I'm not emo. That's all I know. :lol:

Well, I know what emo is, after all I am one. . .
But I dont get where the name came from, all of my friends say that it is a short name for EMOtional. . . heh get it EMO - tional. . .
hahahahahahaha, ok, srry :D

Ok, we are sooooo off topic. I just asked as an off hand comment, because I saw it in someones sig. Thanks for answering, but lets get back to Jon and his hotness. ;)

:D

ETA: Oh my goodness! That mosquito banner at the top of the screen is EVIL!! :mad:

Dudes, I remember mentioning that Jonathan's been getting kinda fat. I remember laughing at him during S3 cuz he looked pregnant or something. It was alright with what he had--the little stomach and whatnot, but I'm almost afraid it's going to turn into a beer gut. THE HORROR!!

Ewww, emo. :(

Beer gut. MMMMMMMMM. Just the way I like-- no I can't take it. I don't mind the little baby fat pudge in the tummy and butt. Bubble butts are cute. But a beer gut is going way too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back