TalkCSI LPS #1: Challenge 7 - Texture - FINAL RESULTS UP!

Re: Anyone interested in an LPS?

I'm still not sure how it works, but what the heck, I know I'll figure it out. I've never done an lps before

Bev said:
I've never done an lps before

You and me both :lol:

I don't know if you've read my original post back on the first page of this thread, but hopefully that will answer most of your questions :)

Of course, you're always welcome to PM me too ;) Same goes for anyone else who isn't quite sure about how this works.

Bev said:
I'm still not sure how it works, but what the heck, I know I'll figure it out. I've never done an lps before

lol, me neither, on both counts. I didn't get the rules or anything, so I just kept reading them over and over again, I soon got it! :p

~xJemmax~

Is it too late to sign up :p ?
I'm not that good (Camera isn't great) But sounds like it will be some fun :p

^ Nope, you're not too late ;) I'll add you to the list :)

I've decided I'm gonna leave the signing-up open for a couple more days, and then we will start the first challenge on Thursday 11th January.

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
Bev said:

lol, me neither, on both counts. I didn't get the rules or anything, so I just kept reading them over and over again, I soon got it! :p

~xJemmax~

Im not sure how it works either, so we'll all learn together :lol:

I think I finally got it. What I don't understand are the passes. I thought we got only one. However, when I read it later it sounds like we get more than one. Like we can win them or something?

How long will you get to make the photos; a week or more?

I think I finally got it. What I don't understand are the passes. I thought we got only one. However, when I read it later it sounds like we get more than one. Like we can win them or something?

Nope, it says in my original post that you only get one free pass, and that's what I'll be sticking with.

A suggestion if you don't understand the rules - head over to the Fan Art forum where cofi_shot, bless her, is running a LIMS (Last Icon-Maker Standing) challenge. The rules are exactly the same, except here we'll be doing it with photos rather than icons. Maybe cofi's post explains it better than me :p

How long will you get to make the photos; a week or more?

You will get about 4 or 5 days to send your photo to me. I'm hoping to open the challenges each Thursday, and set the deadline for some time on Monday.

Thanks for alerting me, Wibbs! Count me in! :D

You're welcome :)

I'll let you know in a day if I'm going to join. Need to find (or maybe even buy) a camera first.. :rolleyes:

4 or 5 days for a photograph is going to be exetremely hard but I'll see if I can make some time on my hands for it!

I'm afraid I'm very busy at the moment so I can't join,maybe next time.

*wibble poisoning my brownies.*

BlueCurl said:
4 or 5 days for a photograph is going to be exetremely hard but I'll see if I can make some time on my hands for it!

If many people find it difficult to submit something within that time limit, I will extend it to a week, but I'll see how it goes ;)

Hormiga, I'm sorry about the brownies. I must have used cyanide instead of milk when making that particular batch. :p

I know which round I'm missing already as I'll be in Vegas :lol:, unless of course I can get acsess to a computer when i'm there

Back