TalkCSI LPS #1: Challenge 7 - Texture - FINAL RESULTS UP!

Re: Anyone interested in an LPS?

Count me in too wibbs! :D

Can I join this too, please? It sounds like fun. I have a camera designed for quick snapping rather than a professional one but it has 5.1 mega-pixels so it can take a good photo (apparently :lol:). It's about time I took a stab at improving...
So, I'm in - if you'll have me.

^ Of course :D I still need more people!

Time to implement Plan B... :devil:

Hmm... plan B... sounds interesting. Should we be afraid? :lol:
And by the way, thanks for the extra brownies ;)

DragonflyDreamer said:
Hmm... plan B... sounds interesting. Should we be afraid? :lol:

No, you're fine because you've joined ;)

But those who haven't... :devil:

Oh, good. *grabs popcorn and sits back to enjoy the show*

Just a thought that dropped into my head...... I presume this means that the participants cannot vote at all in this (based on the theory that they're not going to vote for themselves but vote off the competition)?

Muzzy_Olorea said:
Just a thought that dropped into my head...... I presume this means that the participants cannot vote at all in this (based on the theory that they're not going to vote for themselves but vote off the competition)?

The participants will most likely be able to vote, just not for themselves.

Unless wibble is going to pull rank. :p

Muzzy_Olorea said:

Well, the point of this is that when you vote, you give constructive criticism of the 3 photos you think are of least quality, e.g. #2 is over-exposed, #12 the subject is too centred, #16 the colours have not come out very bright, etc. So you wouldn't vote for yourself if you're going to be voting 3 photos of least quality, rather than the ones you like best (like we normally do). Therefore, all members including particpants will be allowed to vote (heck, it's in your benefit to vote if you've entered, lol.)

Hope that answers your question :)

Thanks Bev for signing up ;) *edits list* Hopefully we'll have some more participants after Plan B.

Back