Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Love that second picture. Poor Flackie looks like he's gonna puke watching Lindsay and Danny eating the bugs. I'm sure kpoo didn't get any jham that night. :p Stella doesn't look so thrilled either.

I don't know why, but I love the last picture too. He's still trying to hold down that puke. I don't blame him. I'd go for the pizza in Mac's office.

Oh, the horrid sideburns in the third picture. :eek: I'm so glad they're long gone.

Love that first pic. Very intense but we all know he can also joke around. Also glad the sideburns are gone. ;)

Faylinn said:
I love the D/F smut. Smut, smut and more smut. :lol: I read it and write it and it makes me a happy bunny. ;)

lol, that made me laugh so hard, I don't know why, probably because I have no life lol!
And oooooh, these pics make me melt!!! Im gonna have to re-organise my photobucket then post some Eddie goodness for all us Flack fans! ;)

~xJemmax~

hi guys! i'm joining! just a few weeks ago, i started to notice how cute flack actually was.. so now, i'm totally addicted to him! the pics are all very cute, our lovely blue eyed boy :lol: :devil:

So while I was on vacation, I got tired of walking around so I decided to watch TV. I finally find a good show and it's the Friends episode with Eddie in it. The one about his "tushie".

I think Eddie has this classic look and charm that just makes him seem so genuinely attractive.

*nods* Yup! Not only is he so damn hot *drool* he's also (from what I hear) a generally nice guy, with an attractive personaility. All adds up to one hunk of a gorgeous man!!!!

~xJemmax~

lol, that made me laugh so hard, I don't know why, probably because I have no life lol!
:lol: Well, I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.

Mmm, smut... :p

Welcome to the thread greggoooo_fan. :D You'll find no shortage of Eddie pictures in here, that's for sure. :lol:

Love the pics, CSIVegasMiamiNY. :D A couple of oldies-but-goodies, a nice screencap and even a picture of Eddie I don't remember seeing before (the 'Just Eddie!' one ;)). :)

*pops in* Fay, remember that picture I showed you of Eddie right on the red carpet, pulling a whining baby face? Shall I post it? :p

*different one for now though*
He's so pretty~...

:lol: Definitely post that one, Shuriyu! :lol: That was a hilarious facial expression. :p

okay, so i was wandering through all my pc stuff, and i found my favorite picture for christmas (including the dangerous and sexy smile of our blue eyed boy)

Miracle_Screen_Caps_00250.jpg

Wow, ShuriyuCSI those pics were awesome!!! hehe, love the Eddie Baby Face :lol:

And gregooo_fan thats is such a cool pic of Eddie, hehe, I can't wait for next Christmas!!!

~xJemmax~

Ahhh welcome back to this thread me!!! Now theres a sight for sore eyes and and very welcome one too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back