Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

DUDES! Im a police officer! I just realized that.I really dont want to be one though.Hmm... :confused: How many posts before im something else?

^ I think it's another 200 before you're a Lab Technician ;) Also, you have 24 hours to edit your posts if you wish to add anything to your original one :)

gah i'm so wired. ive been up for hours working on my skool documentary (got the cam from skool overnight :D ) and now i cant sleep i'm like all bleary eyed and stuff. dyl is fast asleep like a baby, as always, damn he can sleep like wherever whenever, and i cant GRRR.

anyway, thats my rant for now lol

lol it was so funny....everyone in school was sooo tired today....and i mean everyone....and all the people i spoke to had stayed up late getting pissed, or with their boyfriends or girlfriends and shit like that...and me? i was up till 12 watching CSI!

argghh, i just started block exams today

bad side of block testing: i have lots of exams!
good side: i get to go home after my exams everyday and 'study' *cough*... and if i dont have an exam due that day then i simply don't go to school! its marvelous!

but then again, the days that i'm not at school i should be studying for my exams... ahh well... i was up til 12:30 studying for an english exams last night/this morning.. *yawn*

Yeah, Merry Christmas!!

I acutally totally forgot about this thread, but I'm still counting myself as a teenager :p 19 has teen at the end of it :p

omg i`m going to have finals soon. *gulp* i've never had them. OH SNAP.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone!

My mother and sister are always saying that I am not social enough, that I never go out, that I am always locked in home, which is not always true...but anyway, who can blame me??It's a lot better be at home than be in one of those crowded shops, don't you think so??

hm .. i like to go out but sometimes i'm just too lazy. i just love to just sit in my room and watch csi or csi miami or something like that.. sometimes that is much more relaxing on the weekends than going out get drunk and have headache the next day. but sometimes that is what i need too. basically i always do what i feel to do.

I really need to get out the house :lol: I've not been on Since Monday, it's gunna drive me crazy before long :p And I got to tidy my room before Sunday... yet I find myself "accidentaly" drawn to the computer? Must be some sort of fate ;) I am not procrastinating :p

Back