Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlz31 said:
drkate said:

still, i wish it was raining! :p
Well, you could come down here, we got plenty of it :D

lol, stop rubbing it in! :p heh... jk! we've been on level 4 water restrictions for ages now... there's barely a green lawn in sight... *sigh*

yet another perfect day... .a bit breezy at times but not a cloud in sight...

i hope its not too hot tomorrow, i'd rather not be sweating away on christmas... although we could just turn on the airconditioner full blast and pretend its winter... that'd be fun! heheh... of course i'm not strange... *cough*

60 degrees and sunny where I live today (err yesterday). It is such weird weather for the end of december! I was wearing capris and a tshirt today! Usually I'm bundled up in my down coat this time of year.

Yesterday was around 70F. Today looks to be about the same, and sunny. I swear it does not feel like Christmas without snow.

Pretty cold, I think. I haven't been outside yet, but my windows look steamy :lol:. I think it's around 5C. Grey clouds, seems like it's going to rain very soon (within half an hour). Great, because I have to go outside in half an hour.

Alrighty. This was my first dark christmas. ever. no snow. It snowed a bit but no white landscape.

:(

Ducky very sad.

Well, I have no clue what the weathers like, I've been sitting a computer all day! *Runs outside to go check weather*

Okay, it's cool, and it's not snowing, but there's snow on the ground. And the sun is setting...so it's obviously not that sunny :p

DaWacko said:
Alrighty. This was my first dark christmas. ever. no snow. It snowed a bit but no white landscape.

:(

Ducky very sad.

*Roos hands Ducky snowglobe* here you are, white landscape. But well, it's pretty weird you don't have snow over there, in Finland. The climate is changing :eek:.

No white christmas in Holland either. It's rainy, grey and depressing. I really want snow. Last year we had snow, gimme snow, now!

here is raining and warm 11°C :( now snow no winterfeeling
and Christmas oh what a bad weather.

I´m happy for all they have snow ;) enjoy this

It's almost freezing cold and it's sooo damn misty outside it's kinda creepy. I'm waiting for the ghosts from the movie "The Fog"..:lol:

it was really hot yesterday (christmas day) as per usual but its overcast and rainy today... YAY! best.christmas.present.ever! i heart the rain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back