Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the poll asked what we WANT to happen, I went with option one. I'm a total geek for some real interaction and a real moment between the two of them. I mean, we've had crumbs all season, which is awesome, but knowing we're going into a few eps without Gil? Gimme something HUGE, please!

Honestly, though, the second option seems more LIKELY. Ya know? More probable, despite my dream of it being the first...

Re: TiVo list

One this that stood out for me on this list is that Grissom and Sara's relationship is the first 'fiction' thing on it. The top 3 were about real life people and not fictional characters.

adzix, have fun, enjoy europe!
as for the list, i love it. no4 on a list is not that bad, is it?? i mean, just LOOOOK at that list. GSR is ABOVE OPRAH AND LOST!! no one could beat them, but GSR did! i love it!
as for the poll, voted number one, ofcourse. i don't want to see them working together, and just like: okay, gotta go now..' and then sara would be like: 'okay, have fun.' nonononono, that's NOT what i want to see. what i want to see, goes like this:
* gris and sara are walking outside, talking a last walk around the block*
Gris: so, i gotta go between now and an hour...
Sara: yeah.. i know.. i'm gonna mis you, you know....
Gris: well, don't think i won't miss you, i mean, who will be the one always smiling to me..?
Sara: i'll be safing all my smiles for you, for when you get back here...
gris: and i'll save all my stories about bugs for when i come back...
Sara: yeah, i'd like that. we can discuss bugs then, while having a dinner..
Gris: okay, we gotta stop, we are imagining what we are gonna do when i get back, but i'm not even gone yet!!
Sara: there is one present i want before you leave..
Gris: me too, and i know exactly what you mean...
He leans in to here, and kisses here passionately..
Sara: that was good, i'll be thinking about you when you're gone..
Gris: and i'll have a picture of you in my pocket, wherever i go..
Sara: *laughs* okay gil, so this is our goodbye...?
gris: yep. i will ehm.... see you in a month then....
Sara: okay... i'll be waiting for you. *taking his hand.*
Gris: i know you will *squeezes her hand and lets go*
Sara *while gris is taking his csi bags, and leaving* : bye gil!
gris *looking back at her* : bye dear!

rest of the team storms outside of the lab, just to see gris for a last moment. when they see gris walking away already, to his taxi, they all scream together:
Bye Gris! SEE YA LATER!!!!

Grissom smiles, and walks to the taxi with an unbelievable good feeling....
The end... ;) :)

Okay, so for Loco-Motives, Grissom gets an e-mail from the killer, right? Well, out of my GSR-paranoid sense, I thought 'What e-mails does he have there?' so, I froze the frame and rewound, froze it again, looked at it, see what else I could find, froze it again.

And GUESS WHAT?

He's such a nerd. All he has in his e-mail is things about cases, I found one from Sara, the topic was something like: Case#230985349 bodies found ...

But that's okay because he has a private e-mail that only Sara knows about because she sends him love letters on that one and not his actual e-mail just in case. Or maybe the topic is just a cover, and really it's a love letter.

Or maybe not...

lol.

ok - I am new here, and have missed a ton of episodes this season. What has happened with Sara and Grissom? What on earth happened in the hotel room?????!

ok - I am new here, and have missed a ton of episodes this season. What has happened with Sara and Grissom? What on earth happened in the hotel room?????!

Okay! First, it wasn't a hotel room, just Sara's room.

Second, we haven't had a lot actually "happen", but we've had a handful of cute moments.

In the premiere, Grissom brought Sara lunch, he called her dear in a later episode, and they've flirted a handful of times.

They have a lot of screentime together, but nothing super relationshippy has happened.

Sara came into his office when he was contemplating leaving for a teaching job and told him he was being a bit of a grump lately, and then has taken to kind of flirtatiously poking him about not sharing things with her.

But it seems to all be in good fun.

whoa guys i haven't been here for ages !! i actually missed a whole thread !!
might be a little late but i need to tell you guys that i loooove the thread name :D :D
saraXsullivan said:
Okay, so for Loco-Motives, Grissom gets an e-mail from the killer, right? Well, out of my GSR-paranoid sense, I thought 'What e-mails does he have there?' so, I froze the frame and rewound, froze it again, looked at it, see what else I could find, froze it again.

And GUESS WHAT?

He's such a nerd. All he has in his e-mail is things about cases, I found one from Sara, the topic was something like: Case#230985349 bodies found ...

But that's okay because he has a private e-mail that only Sara knows about because she sends him love letters on that one and not his actual e-mail just in case. Or maybe the topic is just a cover, and really it's a love letter.

Or maybe not...

lol.

oh i defenitely think that Case#230985349 bodies email is a hidden message .. maybe they have some code thing or something or they write in some language only they speak .. i mean grissom speaks a lot of languages i don't know about sara ...

I don't think they'd write personal emails to a professional address. Too easy to track, especially if their office monitors their time online. I worked at a place that did that, so any email communication would be subject to search... I think it'd be much easier for Gil and Sara to trade text messages if one needed to get ahold of the other. I seriously don't think Grissom's "big" on email technology. He's a fan of the old school, so I'd much prefer for him to write Sara a beautiful letter long-hand... *swoon*

HAHA!

I'm going to tell you a story.

Today, I was telling my mom about how I think that Grissom and Sara live together, I was also telling her about how I don't like Lady Heather and Sofia, just because they wanted to be/have been with Grissom. So, anyway, I told her that I think they should get married, and I was telling her about a whole bunch of GSR moments, and I told her about Butterflied, and I showed her the Way To Go scene,

Her reaction: Honey, you need psychiatric help.

What was I thinking as she said that? SHE SAID HONEY!

Edited because Honey is not Honley.

jwhitg said:
:p

Yes, as Sarah said it was Sara's room.. and what do you think happened? fantasies run rampant..and they're have been other close encounters, and not of the 3rd kind, in S/7..their a "couple" you've got alot of catching up to do!!!! aren't you excited?
03.jpg

db89rh6.jpg

And greggoooo_fan loved your scenerio.. ;)good job!!!!

I said Other. Raise your hand if you didn't see that coming so the rest of us can point and laugh.
My preference comes in scenario form:
Sara: Well, I hope you, uh, have a good time.
Grissom: Do you want to come with me?
Sara: Every time you say that, I think bad things.
Grissom: Back at you. I really would like you to co- um, go with me, though.
Sara: Do you actually have to leave the state?
Grissom: Point taken. Here's an idea: I say we're going to a conference, we stay here and make wild acrobatic monkey love until neither of us can move. After that, we can stretch, eat, and repeat.
Sara: Sounds good to me.
<Commence the making-out. In the middle of the car window glass fogging up (that would be a Titanic reference meaning "things get steamy") Grissom's cellphone rings.
Grissom: <looks at dial> Catherine. <considers; tosses phone over shoulder. Making-out continues.>
I have to stop there for the kids.

mwaHa :devil: i like it :D
omg saraXsullivan your mum reaction sounds familiar .. last week my mum told me that i'm addicted (like i wouldn't have known that before :rolleyes:) and that i need to stop and return to real life. why should i do that ? i like my grissom and sara world *dreams off*

Dude, I love polls. Of course, along with what is currently 63% of the GSR population, I voted the first option with my fingers crossed and horseshoes and santa and rabbits feet (okay, i dont really believe in rabbits feet. actually, i will beat up anyone who owns one of those things. i love my pet rabbit, punk :mad:)

(that would be a Titanic reference meaning "things get steamy")

:devil:lol. ;) And then when he leaves, we get the, "I'll never let go" situation going on. Then Celine Dion starts to sing and we cry our guts out. End of Story.

Her reaction: Honey, you need psychiatric help.

What was I thinking as she said that? SHE SAID HONEY!

Life imitates GSR. This should be one of those "How GSR has changed my life" confessions.

*whispers*

Everyone? SaraxSullivan is crazy. Act normal and everything, but... spray her with lye when she's not looking. It will cleanse her.

*nods*

*rubs eyeglasses*

*looks studious*

Well I have to say that GSR seems to go in waves, doesn't it? Last week we were acting as if it was all over, this week we get all of this fantastic press for GSR, and the picture in TV Guide, and all is good again.

*sighs*
lol.

Well no, it's not. But it is a comfort. And I hope it's something that TPTB take notice of.

*whispers*

Everyone? Sarah is the crazy one, not me. So, since you have all that lye around from almost spraying me with it, why don't you all clense her with it instead?

*smiles evily*

Crysthala, I love your scenario, seriously.

Because we all know that that happens behind closed doors, or in our case, when the camera is off. Oh, but Grissom and Sara are so on.

BAHA!

I made that sound dirty.

*cough* Uhm. Anyway,

As for the poll, I picked 'A proper goodbye', I don't want them to leave on a bad note, or do I, it would make good drama, but.. NO! They are not going to leave on a bad note, because Grissom and Sara are like the modern day love story.

Seriously, you can't get anymore realistic fairy-tale like than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back