Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

Thanks :D, but unfortunately it's not as naughty as yours. Me likey :devil:

I'd say, "Boy, wait up. Let me light some candles & play some Barry White shit. As for you, come alone...and naked!" :devil:

I am one who gets to the point right away & I'd like to get to Carmine right away :devil:.

1CSIMfan said:
Phone calls would be great but what would we say to him if he actuallyl called? :p
"I'm wearing nothing, but a wet thong. How 'bout you, baby? ... Nothing but your boots? That's hot. ... Where's your hand? Oh my, you've just made my lips jealous." ;) :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
1CSIMfan said:
Phone calls would be great but what would we say to him if he actuallyl called? :p
"I'm wearing nothing, but a wet thong. How 'bout you, baby? ... Nothing but your boots? That's hot. ... Where's your hand? Oh my, you've just made my lips jealous." ;) :devil:

LMAO!! You are a very, very dirty woman Mrs G - and you know I mean that as a compliment ;)

Just been over to BC. I'm in total awe. Props to you girls, I don't have the guts to be as ballsy as you lot :lol: :lol:

Man, mine is going to send him to sleep compared to that lot. And my pictures don't balance it out, either.

I'm subscribing to the theory "a little mystery goes a long way" and "keep'em guessing". (Well, that's my pathetic excuse, anyway :rolleyes: )

^ Variety is the spice of life, crankyjules. If the man were always in the mood for slutty women, he wouldn't be single.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Soooo, if you've been reading them, any plans to participate? *bats eyelashes and asks nicely*

hmm, now that I have a better idea of what's going on... maybe. I'll have to think of something soon though!

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Variety is the spice of life, crankyjules. If the man were always in the mood for slutty women, he wouldn't be single.

:confused: Um, I'm not getting that logic :lol:

You mean if he was in mood for slutty women all of the time, he'd have a girlfriend?

Maybe it's just because I'm suffering from a nasty virus today, but I'm not gettin' it.

Slutty women are a dime a dozen cough*onthisthread*cough*, but it's the good girls who will catch his attention. I think.

:) I can't wait to read the rest of these ads! :p

Mine wasn't as slutty as I initially wanted it to be, pretty much to the point, with what I want to do to the man. :lol: I decorated the actual ad with words that described me, as opposed to putting them in the ad.

and just because I talk pretty slutty, doesn't mean that I am. ;)

crankyjules - I meant exactly as Springmoon said. Slutty girls are a dime a dozen. *frowns to self :lol:* If he were into that, we'd see girls on his arm in all those event pics.

Thumpy - I had to remove one of your cute little words from the bottom right hand corner to fit your pic onto the page. Hope that's okay. Ya didn't exactly leave me much room for the pic and 'the ladies' ... I mean, your smiling face ... really needed to be on there somewhere. ;)

I took the direct route as well. It's obvious I'm not offering romance and babies in mine. However, there aren't that many words I'll need to censor to post it.

Romance? What's that? I'm offering this man a good time, but not the way a cheap hooker would. No frigging way. I'd f*ck that man for free :devil:.

MrsGiovinazzo said:

Thumpy - I had to remove one of your cute little words from the bottom right hand corner to fit your pic onto the page. Hope that's okay. Ya didn't exactly leave me much room for the pic and 'the ladies' ... I mean, your smiling face ... really needed to be on there somewhere. ;)

:lol: that's cool, I got kind of excited decorating it,and I had to put the little Husker guy on there somewhere! We may have lost the big 12 championship game but we got the Cotton Bowl this year! Those melons get in the way all of the time!

^ I love the little Husker! That was cute as hell. Very creative use of all the scrapbooking words to describe yourself. :D

^ sadly, they didn't have slutty as one of the word choices. ;)and I had to put shopping on there because the man has to know up front that I need retail therapy and his money will fit nicely for that! :lol: (kidding) I wouldn't use that mans money like that....

I hope it fit ok, I used 12X12 card stock and trimmed a lot. :)

^ Fit perfectly. It looks nice because it's on your own scrapbook paper, but still has room around the edges for the black card stock I mounted it to to frame it.

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure I used the same scrapbook paper for my page for Carmine's birthday scrapbook that Dorka but together. Funny. We must both have the same impression of what he'd like. It reminds me of his artwork. That's why I selected it and I imagine you did too.

EDIT: Just to give you girls an update, I've been keeping up on printing and mounting submissions into the book as they're received. We're up to 16 now. I know of 2 others that are in the mail, but not received yet. With 8 days left, I think it's looking pretty good. Should be a nice full book. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back