Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmakin' Effect"

Oh yeah, you're right Hestia and szmandatogoholic there is a 'c', Ive edited the thread title and put it in now :D

Sorry no spoilers from me either, but am asking for some for Christmas :lol:

Lol love the liquid latex as a gift :) I think Sara would get that for Greg cos she knows he likes it, and then he'd probably get her something quite sweet like a necklace or something that she could treasure.

What do you think they would do for New Years? Im thinking that they would probably go out for a romantic meal, and then Greg could propose to her on the stroke of midnight :D

Congratulation on your number 9 Sandles. Are we going to see Nick, Greg and Sara working together? They haven't work together since Rashomama. I know I saw Sara and Greg working together but not much, it goes to same thing to Sara and Nick, they work little bit but not much, like they working on the same case. I see too many episode of you know who, I can't said it here. It Sandles Thread, not the other shippers.

:lol: Hestia, I love your rhyme. (I can't spell. For some reason my meds have stopped working... I think my doc's right. I need a higher dosage.

OHHHH!! We haven't covered New Year's!! :p I think they'd kiss once the ball drops like all of the other couples do. (Have you seen the ball-dropping on TV? And how, at the stroke of midnight, all of the serious couples either kiss or propose.) But Greg would take the romantic touch if they were going out for more than a year: the PROPOSAL!! And then our Sandle marriage talk restarts. :lol: :lol: And we'd all be attending the wedding in private. (Write a special letter: I really want to go to that wedding because we've waited so daggum long for it to happen! And since it finally has, we want to be in attendance for the wedding. And we'll probably get two answers: Yes and No. :lol:)

YAY new thread!!! Party!!! *hugs*

I love the thread title. It describes us sandle people so well. I am still so happy from that episode. Go Greg and Sara!!!!! <3

:)

New Thread? NEW THREAD! *Throws Confetti and Sandle Positivity Cookies in the air* Now THIS is one damn fine Christmas present! :lol:.

Ah, yes. It all comes together on the stroke of midnight. Greg proposes to Sara, and Ecklie turns back into the pumpkin he is :lol:! I'd love to see that-Greg proposing, not Ecklie the pumpkin...or would I?-Oh, and there has to be snow falling all around them...*sighs dreamily* so cute... :rolleyes:

Now, I'm being forced to go to bed by my nan, since it's 3:20 am. But really, I'll just read another chapter of my newest CSI book, Grave Matters :devil:. Ciao, my friends :D!

Sabser said:

Ah, yes. It all comes together on the stroke of midnight. Greg proposes to Sara, and Ecklie turns back into the pumpkin he is :lol:! I'd love to see that-Greg proposing, not Ecklie the pumpkin...or would I?-Oh, and there has to be snow falling all around them...*sighs dreamily* so cute... :rolleyes:

i would love to see Ecklie turn into a pumpkin

Hoo-Ra! New Thread! Hoo-Ra! New thread

*ahem* Enough Mike "The Miz" Mizanin impersonations...

I've got a lil' some some from my files...

normal_commited20281529.jpg

I am soooooooo jealous! I hate Sara!!!!!!!!!
Well, if you hate her. Please go away. We like her here!

^^ Aww! What a cute picture, it's as if he's giving that strange thing to for a gift or something!

Thanks Sarastar, and actually your name would be suited for a nickname that Greg can use to call Sara! :lol: Adorable.

That's a cute picture indeed. I love how Sara's looking at Greg, like: "I like what yer doing there, Greg, go on". I bet Grissom wasn't that amused...

Eva, have you posted the manip here already? :) It's very funny.

Christmasandle? I think Greg would give her a piece of jewelry, a cute little silver bracelet, maybe? Sara would give Greg a Rolling Stones t-shirt or something.

New Yearsandle? I think Sara and Greg would meet up at Greg's appartment, and Greg would cook something vegetarian for Sara (squee, that's so cute). I can imagine that;

Sara: "What are you doing in the kitchen, Greg?"
Greg: "I'm cooking dinner, for you."
Sara: "I hope it's vegetarian.."
Greg: "Don't worry, Sara." *walks towards Sara to kiss her*

That's so cute! :D

Aww yeah. Of course he'd remember that she's a vegetarian! :) LOL, Roos, ChristmaSandle sounds so cool. So from now on it's Merry ChristmaSandle instead of Merry Christmas. ;)

Yeah, I should post the manip here, too. Greg & Sara in Amsterdam.
So Roos and I took this photo while we guided Greg and Sara through Amsterdam during their honeymoon. :lol:

That's great SaraStar :D! If I saw them on their honeymoon I'd be too busy squee-ing to guide them around :lol:. See for yourself:
Me: Squee! Squee! Squeeeeeeeeeee!
Greg: Sara, back away slowly. There's a mad person on the loose.
Me: *As Greg and Sara run away* Wait, I baked you cookies!* Sees they aren't coming back* Ah well. I'll try again tomorrow! *Smiles and walks off, munching cookies happily.*

See what I mean? :D

Of course Greg would know Sara is a vegitarian. I mean, Greg only wants to treat Sara as well as he possibly can, and if that means converting to a vegitarian, he'll probably try it...Probably :lol:

Ah! CUTE name. I love it.

Congratulations on the new thread.

I have a feeling that considering their friendship seems stronger than ever, and Grissom is leaving soon, that we'll see a lot of Greg/Sara moments coming up next year.

OMG I'M LATE FOR THE NEW THREAD!!!!

Okay, I'm here and I'm bringing you all a Christmas gift! A brand new Sandle Cookies Oven!!! :DSANDLE OVEN

Okay on New Years I think he would take Sara ou to dinner and then they would go back into his (really hot) car and watch the stars and then when its midnight he'd be like, "Sara I love you." and then they'd kiss. Awww what a cute little Sandle moment!

So now we can bake twice as many cookies with this oven!
-Kate

Yay, new Sandle oven. :lol: Keep the cookies coming. ;)

I liked the idea of nicknames from kissmesweet. You know, I was thinking, hasn't Sara kind off made up 'Greggo'? I mean, this episode where Greg asked Sara out and she had to go somewhere, so she was like: 'Sorry, Greggo'. I think that was the first time Greggo came up in the show. :D
So we should definitely keep that one. ;)

And for Sara? I used to be fan of a band with a Sara and her friends always called her Saris, which I think sounds pretty cool. Perhaps that could be nickname, too. :p

Oh, wow Kate :D! Now we can bake twice as many positivity cookies! All we need now is another coffee spiking machine. Twice the Blue Hawaiian to send to the writers! :devil:

So, we've sorted out the wedding, planned the honeymoon, but what about their 1st Annivesary as a married couple. What would they do? Hmmmm...*Ponders*...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back