What is your favorite CSI character?

LV- Male: Grissom
Female: Catherine

Miami: Male: Horatio
Female: Megan(even though she's gone)

NY: Male: Mac
Female: Stella

CSI- It's a tie between Nick and Greg, but I chose Nick cuz I'm a sucker for his sweetness.

CSI:NY- tie between Danny and Mac, but I chose Mac, cuz...he's Mac.

CSI:Miami- RYAN! No need for an explination here. :)

I haven't really watched Vegas and Miami this past season, so it's hard to judge those shows because I missed a lot of the character development/interaction/etc. But here goes:

Vegas--Probably Greg, I guess. He's really the only character that I haven't sort-of loathed at some point (and don't ask why I've loathed everybody else, 'cause I couldn't really tell you. :rolleyes: Silly Fay ;)). But I have to say that I loved him more in the early seasons when he was more fun. :p

Miami--Calleigh, definitely. She's a southern girl like yours truly ( ;) ), and I just love her to pieces. :)

NY--Now this one gives me the most trouble, I have to admit. :lol: NY is my favorite of the three shows, and I generally love all of the characters...I guess I'll go with Flack...I'm not entirely sure why, actually. :lol: Maybe it's the fact that he's a born-and-bred cop and he'll beat the snot out of any perp who gets smart with him, but it's obvious that he's also a great friend to the CSIs. Besides all of that, he's totally hot, and I have to acknowledge the shallow aspect of my personality. :lol: Who doesn't love a hot guy with a gun and handcuffs? :devil:

:lol:

NY -- It has to be Mac

Miami--- It's gotta be none other than Horatio. I understand his kaleidoscopic personality very well.

LV -- None other than Grissom

My favorite LV character is Sara, Miami is Horatio, NY is Mac Taylor, and overall, my favorite is Horatio.

*bump* Here's a thread with a poll where you can vote for your favorite character from each of the shows, as well as your favorite overall character. Yes, I know that a few of the names are spelled wrong, but please ignore that. ;) And your personal choice might be missing, so if that's the case, let us know who you wanted to pick when you make your post. :)

It's interesting to re-read what I put in my post all those months ago. :lol: If you posted in here before, let us know if your favorites have changed and, if so, why. :D

Wow, Faylinn, look at you go, bumping everything up! But glad your doing so!
Okay,
Vegas: It's a toss up between Nick and Warrick. I can't even remember which one I voted for, and I only just voted. I think I went with Nick, because he has more character, while Warrick's more pretty to look at (IMO)
NY: I don't know... I love everyone from NY. Really, they're all awsome. I voted for Danny. He's got the accent thing going, and he's very nice to look at, and I love his whole background story... and... okay, yeah, I chose Danny.
Miami: As if there was any contest here! Speed all the way. However, if I had to choose someone who's still on the show, it would be Calleigh.
Overall favorite: I'll give you one guess. Speed!!

My favourites have changed actually. :lol: I posted in here in June and said my favourite Miami character was Calleigh. I do really, really like her, but Ryan is definatly my favourite. Calleigh was the only character I knew when I voted. :p She's my second favourite, if that counts. ;)

In LV, my favourite is still Greggo!!

In New York, my favourite has to be Flack.

My overall favourites are a tie between Greg and Ryan. :D

My Favourite Las Vegas Character is probably Greg these days, New York is a draw between Flack and Danny, and I like Ryan from Miami.

_Calleigh_ said:
From Las Vegas it's Sara and from Miami it's Calleigh, and I'd call a draw for the both of them as my overall fav character, even though I've voted for Sara.

I can't believe how things can change in a few months... Well, not that much, since they're both still my fav characters, but now Calleigh stands slightly above Sara. :D

Okay, my fave on LV is Sara all the way. I don't really watch Miami b/c I don't like Horatio (massive understatement) but my fave is Calleigh. Gotta love her accent, it's so cute. :D NY was a toss-up between two hot guys, Danny and Flack :devil: but I ended up choosing Danny. My fave character of all time is Sara.

Oh, well. It was hard to choose just one per show, and for me my favorites change with the time :lol:. I think I like all of them, well here are my votes.

LV: Grissom. That hasn't changed in 6 years.
Miami: Calleigh. I love Ryan too, but I still think Cal is the strongest ans best CSI in Miami.
New York: Stella. I never thought I could say she's my favorite in NY. She's the strongest in NY.

General: this was the hardest choice to do. My favorite of the 3 shows has REALLY changed with the time. Here is the list: Grissom, Calleigh, Ryan, Mac, Flack, Greg and now Stella. So since she's my favorite right now, I voted for her :D

Maybe next month I'll post that ... anyone else is my favorite :lol:

Favorite character from Vegas - Nick. Obvious, huh ;)
I don't watch Miami.
From NY, it's Danny. Or Flack. I'm not sure yet ;)

Back