Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I really like these two actually. I don't really like Delko that much as a character dodges flying objects but In this ship I like him. Maybe after watching the show more and looking at him in a "shippy" kind of way I'll like him better.

I thought in last nights eppy he was great because he stood up for Nat, which I like in guys. He was very concerned which is an excellent quality in a guy too.

2. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i love last night episode. the way Eric wanted to protect nat was so cute. And i think she show us how strong she can be. Its time for them to get back together. i think this time it would work out better than last time.

3. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

lol. No ducking is needed. There are characters in a ship pairing that you may passionately prefer that character and the other one you just find tolerable. I like what Natalia brings out in Eric. Think they match instead of Eric/Calleigh. Calleigh I enjoyed matched with Speed, and I kinda like her with Ryan.

4. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I really wanted to type up a whole post on my feelings of Eric/Natalia so far for this season, but it's much too late to do that right now. (Sometime in the next few days, perhaps.)

But I did want to stop by to let out some of my excitement after watching the Eric/Natalia scene in 4.13: Silencer.

Oh. My. God.

I squee'd the entire time. I LOVED so much about that scene:

- How he came up behind her at the beginning. (Did he smell her hair? Whisper "sweet nothings" in her ear? :p)
    - The flirting. Great.
    - That little kiss she blew when he told her he bought her a bottle of Midori.
    - She stuck out her tongue when he left. Adorable.

I cracked up when Ryan walked in... the only time they acknowledged him was when they said "hi." And then he totally walks out: "...Never mind..."

LOVED it. Who else squee'd?

5. bklynCSIfanatic

I missed that episode, but I know they generated steam. They had a brief convo on last night's episode, dealing with that murky revelation at the crime scene. I was hoping for her and Eric to confront each other, after her Ex-husband bothered her again at the office.

Boa Vista, will you ever update your story? I'm thinking about writing a Fanfic, but I have to get my ideas down.

6. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

I was contemplating opening a new thread for this ship, because this one hasn't been active for a long time, and it had gotten rather spammy last time I checked. But, not anymore, apparently. Yay! Hopefully, the thread will become a bit more active. That'd be awesome! *is sick of Natalia bashing*

Anywho, yeah. Ally love this ship, just because...the chemistry is great, and such things as that. And Eric is smexy. Yeah.
    [/end pointless rambling]

This post didn't really have much of a point, did it? *sigh*

- Ally

7. bklynCSIfanatic

Ally, the moderators have the shipper threads under control and no anti posts are allowed. You can have fun and be free to post on how you adore Eric/Natalia.

8. LiLAqUaMaRiE

LiLAqUaMaRiE Dead on Arrival

I think E/N make an adorable couple. ^_^ They have a nice chemistry between them and they look good together. Even as good friends they look good together. ^_^

9. bklynCSIfanatic

I like how they respond to each other. They light up in other's presence. Not to mention they have magnetic chemistry that ends up drawing them back together in some way.

10. Juma

Juma Police Officer

ah well. I don't really ship Eric /Nat, but I do think Adam and Eva spark pretty nicely on the screen.

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Okay. I've tried to stay away. I've even yelled at myself, but yup. I've joined this ship. I blame Boa {I dunno why, I needed someone to blame and its you} .. Eric & Natalia are very cute together.

12. LiLAqUaMaRiE

LiLAqUaMaRiE Dead on Arrival

Okay. I admit - I'm a total Natalia fan. I'm a sucker falling for the characters that don't get enough lovin' and I love any pairing (het/slash) you wanna stick her with. But out of all the pairings you could make with her - Eric/Natalia is my favorite. They look too adorable together that I can't help but love them together. ^_^

13. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I'll say they did! They most definitely generated some steam. ;)

I've got the second part up... I'm working on the third and final part--the part with the Eric/Natalia fluff! (Hooray for the fluff!)

Hey, I have no problem with that. I'll gladly take the blame for gettin' you on board the ship. :D

"Skeletons" was on A&E today. It made me squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

...eee.

Eric and Natalia's conversations were so unbelievably adorable... And their expressions after they found out it was a false alarm! Aside from the relief, there was this really soft, sweet, caring look they both shared. And there was music!

A. D. O. R. A. B. L. E.

Great squee moment.

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Good, then you're taking the complete blame. btw, anyone got icons on this pairing? I need one for LJ. la la la.
    I didn't see that episode so you're going to kinda help me out a bit on what you mean there. Like pregnancy false alarm or sick false alarm or .. something else false alarm?

15. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Proudly. :p

I wish I did... We seriously need some Eric/Natalia icons. It seems the LJ community just warmed up to the idea of making Natalia icons, so I suppose (and hope) that it's only a matter of time before the E/N iconage pops up. (Also, starting tomorrow, I'm going to be working with Photoshop in my computer class at school, and I plan on going E/N icon crazy. Woooo!)

Well we see Natalia at the beginning of the episode and she looks miserable. Sick-miserable. Calleigh asks her if she's okay, she says it's just the flu, etc., etc. Once Calleigh leaves, Natalia takes out her cell and calls Eric but his machine picks up. So she leaves an overly-cheery message.

Later in the episode Natalia breaks the news to Eric that she's "late." So they're all "holycrapwhatthehellarewegoingtodo?" But at the same time, they handle it really well. (I posted part of their conversation earlier in this thread... The "tango" part.)

So then she comes back at the end, it's a false alarm and she really does just have the flu, and they go to hug, but she stops and says that's what got them into this in the first place, so they shake hands. Then he tells her he needs to get over to another case and then she assures him that that's okay and they'll talk later.

It was really cute. *nods* (And sorry if that made no sense... it's late... and I should so be in bed right now.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.