~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant beleive that in a week today i will have finished my high school education forever!

i cant beleive how tired i am

i cant beleive i ate all of those lollies... heh...

i cant beleive that in a week today i will have finished my high school education forever!
oh yeah, I forgot about that...NSW have almost finished...well, good luck with the HSC!

I can't believe that in 1 year, It'll be me doing ^^ those exams :eek: scary!

I can't believe that regardless of how tired I am, i don't really want to go to bed...

carlz31 said:
oh yeah, I forgot about that...NSW have almost finished...well, good luck with the HSC!

heh, we dont do HSC up here in sunny QLD... we do QCS (queensland core skills test)

which is another thing i cant beleive....

i cant beleive how different QLD has to be to the other australian states! no daylight savings... QCS tests instead of HSC's... i want daylight savings! *whines*

DaWacko said:
You know what... I always put milk in my tea (and sugar, doh) and because of the milk... here people think you are total weird if you put milk in your tea :rolleyes:
:eek: Black tea. That's gross. :lol: I must have milk in tea, tried it black once - never again. Most of us English people have milk in tea, but there are a few that prefer it black. I think black coffee is more common here than black tea.

I can't believe my boss let go home from work early. :eek: Mind you, it was really quiet at work today, so yay for me. :lol:

heh, we dont do HSC up here in sunny QLD... we do QCS (queensland core skills test)
Really?...I thought the HSC was a national thing...maybe it is only NSW that does it. Heh, shows how much I know ;)

I can't believe that I'm probably going to have to catch at softball today. The pitcher is so damn fast I can barely see the ball as it is, but to actually have to catch it?! Yikes...

1.- I can't believe I'm doing my "homework" on the same table of the computer, so I chat, read, post, do homework etc.
2.- I can't believe I haven't watched CSI NY "Consequences"

carlz31 said:
Really?...I thought the HSC was a national thing...maybe it is only NSW that does it. Heh, shows how much I know ;)

the HSC is done in every australian state other than QLD, which i think is ridiculous... but anyway...

i cant beleive how crappy my sleep was last night...

I can't believe how excited I got when the postman delivered our letters this morning. I was in bed and I heard a big thump on the floor and thought it was my Miami S4 DVD. I ran downstairs at lightening speed only to find it was something for my dad. *cries* :eek: :(

I can't believe that these people http://www.tickettout.com/ are allowed to trade. It's a clone of a website called getmetickets.com., owned by the same person, which was shut down last year effectively for defrauding its customers. They promise to get hard-to-find tickets, charge WAY over the odds for them, and deliver at the last minute (I mean, half an hour after the event starts last minute) or often not at all. They've just conned my flatmate out of £115. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

OK, I seriously cannot believe the size of the fireworks going off outside my bedroom window right now. The rockets are HUGE! :eek: and each one is so loud it sounds like a bomb going off :eek: They are wonderfully pretty though :D *wonders whose they are*

I also can't believe how busy work was today! Completely mad all day :eek: Can't remember the last time we had so many readers wanting books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back