~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I've got to make a Dentist appointment, I can't believe that 6 months has gone so quickly. :eek: I tell ya, if they tell me I need any work done - I'm going to cry. :lol:

I can't blieve my mother folded my underwear! :lol: What was she doing my laundry for anyway? Not that I'm complaining...

I can't believe my left hand is completely numb, causing me some heavy difficulties typing, and I have no idea why.

ETA: I can't believe my mother just asked me whether I was in love, because apparently I've been acting differently... I mean, can't I just be happy? And since when does she care anyway?

BTW my hand is still numb...

i cant believe my population genetics essay is due next monday! :eek: i was working my tail off to get it done for today. at least the evolution paper i wrote for today was actually due today :lol:

I can't believe my Nan has finally arrived, and I really can't believe it is her 80th birthday on Sunday!! I also can't believe we have kept her surprise party a secret (yay us!). :D

I can't believe I spelled the word 'public' wrong today in Social. :eek: You don't even want to know what I put instead. :lol:

I can't believe how many DIY related injuries I have. :eek: Both my hands are covered in small cuts and I'm only halfway through it all. I dread to think how many injuries I'll have when I finish. :rolleyes: :lol:

I can't believe that 2 of my group members have hardly done anything for our presentation tomorrow, and now I'm running around like a headless chicken doing stuff they can't be a**** to do :eek: :(

wibble said:
I can't believe that 2 of my group members have hardly done anything for our presentation tomorrow, and now I'm running around like a headless chicken doing stuff they can't be a**** to do :eek: :(

Hmmm, a familiar feeling! I can't believe my colleagues haven't done what they were supposed to for my seminar on Friday. Now I am fielding calls from people who don't know what is going on as well as doing everything else!! :mad:

I also can't believe my sister has just called me to ask if she likes fontina cheese? I told her she probably didn't, but if she doesn't know then how will I? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back