Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
eep, i hope you meant painting and not panting. *raises eyebrow* especially since you have nicky with you right now i dont want to know what kind of panting youre doing... :p

oh the pants, i could get myself into trouble with this one but ill try to behave :lol: dont want any more weird combos coming out of that hose!! back in a flash!

ok, pants time!

probably the best jeans ever!
i think he needs a little more room in there :devil:
package delivery for OnlyTruth i know, i said i would behave
hi tushy! ok, ill stop
not....saying....anything
those legs go on forever dont they!

id better get out of here before i suffer the wrath of Destiny

I know I don't post here too much but I do want to thank you all for the yummy pics that you provide here, I love them all :D

I think I can help you with the photo of George without WP nicksarafan2. I'm thinking that WP had been pasted into the original photo of George? I could be wrong, but anyway, here's the photo without WP for you
George Without WP

wow...all those pics from "Unusual Suspect" have me wondering if someone slipped GE the "little blue pill!"

OT look at what youve unleashed in the ward! :lol: good thing im getting out of here and going to school so if you get hit with fish and cereal i wont get any! :p hmmm...do you think my prof will think im weird if i go to class in my skiing frog pjs? i should get dressed.... :lol:

allmaple said:
hmmm...do you think my prof will think im weird if i go to class in my skiing frog pjs? i should get dressed.... :lol:

Go for it! You could start a new trend.... :lol: Skiing frogs, bless. Weren't you dissecting frogs yesterday?

You ladies are so bad :devil:! Those pants shots are making it very difficult to concentrate this afternoon... *sighs* :lol:

Anyway, because I can't concentrate I will post a few more pics (a more PG13 collection I think, plus they are the only ones left from my photobucket!):

Smarty pants
This one again
Blue jeans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back