Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

2. MonkeyPrincess

MonkeyPrincess Dead on Arrival

Hello Everybody! I'm a newbie here and a fan of Nick. I'm so glad I found this thread. All the pics are so hot. Really made my day:) Thanks y'all.

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Welcome MonkeyPrincess . Yep, Nick/George is so hot sometimes things do seem to get a little heated in here! But we always have Nick to help us cool off! ;)

btw, Thailand is a beautiful country! I love it.

4. MonkeyPrincess

MonkeyPrincess Dead on Arrival

Well, thanks Elsie. Bad thing for us is that we're so behind for CSI. We're showing re-run of season 6 here. This week I'm waiting to see Nick's mustache. I din't know how I missed it for the first time. Anyone has a pic of that? I think it's kinda cute of him :) It looks weird sometimes though.

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Welcome to the ward MonkeyPrincess. Pull up a nicky chair and make yourself comfortable. :)

Congrats on winning km444

Happy Birhtday maire

[​IMG]

for all us that appreciate this :)It's on this Thursday. Repeats all ready and we've only had 5 episodes

6. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Welcome, MonkeyPrincess Enjoy the Nicky-goodness in here ;)
    Heh. Season 6 will finally!!!! start on Nov. 9th here in Germany. I'm really looking forward. The only epi I've already seen is Rashomama. In fact I kind of watch it every day because Nick is so cute and grumpy in it, the poor darling :D

7. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

8. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Happy Birthday, MarieLuka!

Welcome to the ward, MonkeyPrincess!

Also, I feel for all of you who are still waiting on Season 6 eppys. In case you didn't know, they are available at ITunes. You have to pay for them -- not sure what it is elsewhere but they are $1.99 American.

ETA: Elsie - you are doing a great job with your screencaps. They have been very, very nice!

9. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Man I just went on Itunes and went on Double-Cross, and some person has wrote a review saying Nick looks so ugly with a shaved head.
    But I would hate to have to wait till next year to see CSI, I am so thankful for being born in the US.

10. softcake

softcake Pathologist

itunes would be an option - but I'm on dial-up! :) No way I can dl a whole episode. I managed to collect a couple of clips though. And screencaps, of course.

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I don't think you can download it anyway from Itunes outside of North America, at least not until it airs in Europe. :( The magic of computer land can work out where you are so blocks it! *I really believe computers and the internet to be rather magical*.

I always assumed Germany would air it at the same time as England, so I am very sorry for you Softcake , we finished season 6 in July. Season 7 starts in January over here. At least you get to see all sorts of Nick hair fun and the like. He certainly had some interesting looks going on! (As I am sure you already know).

As for the shaved head, I'm loving it! I like the look of new Nick, kind of rough and very manly.... :devil: Who wouldn't like this (is it just me, or are his ears a little funny here?)

edited because I went completely off topic, apologies!

12. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Happy birthday Marie.

Welcome Monkeyprinces.

13. allmaple

allmaple Judge

its because of the world series :( no shows were new this week. why do the sports i dont like the most have to take up a whole week to do the championship game?? dont they know we have better things to do? :lol: football has it right, one game on a sunday night :)

oh a birthday! i guess this means we have to let marie have nicky for the day :p take good care of him ok?

14. marieluka

marieluka Rookie

Thank you all for the birthday wishes, and for letting me have Nicky for the day. My day is going great, and the best is yet to come! :D And yes, I will take very :devil: good care of him ...

15. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Good, cus if he gets hurt you know who we gonna hun down!
    Nice to now you've had a great day.
    I have to wait till next June, hmph!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.