"Double-Cross" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Toots said:
For all of the Grissom and Sara fans, did he say "yes, dear" to her? I thought I heard it. The writers are getting bolder. Wish they'd stop that.

Yeah I heard that too... :rolleyes:

I'm glad they had that scene with Greg and Catherine, I thought they weren't going to acknowlege the beating... He looks a lot better, but still bruised! :(

I wonder if in the future there will be a case with a beaten victim and it will really hit Greg hard...

*Sniff* No new episode next week!! And I was getting so used to new doses of Greg every week... :( :p

He's definitely internalizing it, sleeping problems have to be going on too..but I fear that it will come out in other ways, worse than a little 'tude, I'm wondering about him carrying a gun, going to that firing range, looking a little harder than the Greg we've seen for so long..or worse, drugs or something..he can act okay infront of the others, but on his off time, who knows..that's what I fear comes out later in the season.

And did anyone else NOT get a preview..you have to watch Innertube tomorrow..so not fair!!

I watched tonight's ep with my father who was raised Catholic. It was interesting. Definitely a special episode for Grissom, dealing with his faith, something that seems to still be a part of him, even though he's never really shown that he is active in Church-attending, etc.

Interesting ep. LOVED the continuity with both Cath and Greg. Loved Nick and Warrick working together. Loved Grissom calling Sara, "Dear." Loved Sean Patrick Flannery. Awesome. Fun! :)

Interesting ep. More later when I'm coherant.

Crap - they didn't show any previews. Is next week's episode a rerun? Normally when previews aren't shown, the following week is a rerun. For what reason would a rerun be shown on Oct 26?

Yeah, I really hopethey don't turn to drugs. I watched that happen to Carter on ER. Very sad. But loved the contiuity.. and unfortuneatly we will have to wait forever for the next episode!

Next week is a rerun. Not sure why, but we usually get one randomly this time of year. Also, for those keeping up with the timeline, October 26th is David, the coroner's, wedding day.

The writers are getting bolder. Wish they'd stop that.

I totally agree with you there, Toots!

im thinking next week will be a re run. But tonights episode definately paled in comparison to last week. But I know I cant really compare the two. The only thing that kept it from totally flopping for me was the fact that Greg is up and talking. But his face looks like it hurts. :( Poor baby. And he still looks hot as ever with those bruises. I just wanted to hug him!

I thought tonight was crap, it was boring, non-suspensful, i didn't get into it at all. I also saw no previews, not too excited about a rerun, it's gonna be episode "Dog Eat Dog," from season 6. See I heard they were doing a special Halloween episode, but seeing the CSI: Miami previews maybe it is for that. But it Las Vegas was doing a Halloween episode, Thursday would be the time to show it. I'm discouraged now.

Greggo looked so cute in here, Awww, my poor baby. You can tell Greg wasn't doing well after talking to Cat, that look on his face. I<3 Greg

I'm pretty depressed too. I noticed that "ER" and "Grey's Anatomy" are both reruns next week too, according to the TV Guide.

Here's what the new TV Guide says about the Oct 26th episode of CSI:

"An obese man is found in a dumpster on Thanksgiving; a husband and wife die in their home."

What episode would that be? Anyone know?

Toots said:

Here's what the new TV Guide says about the Oct 26th episode of CSI:

"An obese man is found in a dumpster on Thanksgiving; a husband and wife die in their home."

What episode would that be? Anyone know?

6x09: Dog eat dog

Back