Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Reeble, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

hey thanks for the warm welcome! I live off all the spoilers on here and grissomsararomance.com because i live in england god knows when the new season will air here.I thought at first in the kicking scene were sara says are you volunteering he seems a bit hesitant but i watched it again and was dying for him to say something like "Later honey!" any way my randomness just shone through never mind you'll get used to it lol ;)

2. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I'm all for a quirky Brass one liner about the two of them. Walking in on them wouldn't work, because they are so cautious in the workplace. I really don't think that would change even if they were honest with everyone about their relationship. I mean, Gris and Sara have always been loners, not really touchy-feely in GENERAL. So, I wouldnt' expect them to suddenly turn touchy-feely in the office if everyone knew. I think they wouldn't be as guarded, sure, but I doubt Brass would walk in on them sprawled out on the break room table.

So, Bring on Brass' one liner-y goodness. Kinda like when Greg dropped his line about knowing about Grissom's surgery. It threw us all for a loop, and I think Brass could totally throw Gris and Sara, as well as the audience, with him knowing. We'd all want to know how he figured it out! :)

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I'd hang my head in shame, but then... I AM a monster.

For the poll, I picked option 1. Just because I want to see it.

And that would totally be Brass's style. Just in the middle of the crime scene making some random crack that lets us know he's in the know, and unlike the Ecklie scene, pretty much leaves them without doubt as well.

But also, Brass could do it in a winking way that suggested that while he loved being the first to know, he wasn't about to say something to anyone else.

I could even see him saying it while he and Grissom are getting smashed at the bar. Him asking why Grissom's so upset if he has someone to go home to at the end of the night. OR, and this is a big or, if Grissom himself gets drunk enough to have a moment of truth about it. But I'd really rather believe a seasoned detective could figure it out.

And having crazy threesomes with Billy.

Cough.

...yeah.

Walt would never allow such a thing.

BRASS: Gilbert, there comes a time in every young man's life when he realizes that he has... special feelings.

Sure - normally it's understood that I am the Lord of all creation, but Reeble is young and naive and we can forgive her her mistakes. *Glares*

I hope that someday? Your parents die and you're forced to be raised by Catherine's mother. That's right. Now would you mind cleaning the house before you type anything?

That was supposed to have been in Toe Tags. I don't remember who Archie ended up giving his info to, but I don't think it was Sara. In any case, I think that until we get the sense that there is any real threat to GSR, I don't mind them cutting back on the cute stuff that isn't just them interacting.

Brass: ... Grissom: I have pictures if you don't believe me.

... PM me on this matter. Je suis un peu farfelu and I have no idea what this means.

I think the eyebrow quirk was him kind of preparing a suggestive response, and then he was like, "Oh. Right. We're in the lab".

4. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

...talking about someone discovering about our Geeks..
    i ask for a guy , he is Brazilian, but have degree in forensic...in USA. ..University in North Caroline..(works with police and have a business sell material ...is so a nice person always answer about real techniques)
    anyway, i ask about relationships bt colleagues/ Boss
    ...well, the rules
    said he doesn't remember if have rules against
    He had colleagues who were fiancés, but for own choice they worked few together..

well, he will ask about realtionship for him FBI friends and will tell me :)

About the poll is number 1 for me..but i remember when Brass talked with Sara about her alcohol problem...i can see he having a honest conversation...especially with Grissom

5. jordan

jordan Rookie

OH-EHM-EFFF-GGGEEEEE NEW THREAD LOVEEE<3333 I'm totally loving the presents, Reeble, and Gangsta Griss is totally hawt<33
    Gangsta G, bitchh!! :p

Oh, and for the poll I obiously chose the first choice, it's definatly the best way. And then after that happens Grissom asks him what he meant by it and he's all like "Oh come on, Gil, it's too obvious" and he's all like "Does anyone else know?" and blah blah blah. Funny stufff!! :p

I want my Jerry beads!!!!!

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Yeah, iloveBilly, I've heard a LOT of people say that husbands and wives or fiancees are allowed to work together, but then, those are established couples.

I think the real problem, in the eyes of an establishment, for GSR is that they're just dating. And while we know it took 6 years for them to date, and they're not likely to break up, I think the general consensus might be that it would be uncomfortable for everyone else to have to deal with that kind of break-up.

Whereas it's less likely that those two people will get divorced.

In any case, it doesn't really matter what the "real" rule is - the writers will decide based on how dramatic they want to make the reveal.

7. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

For the poll I chose the first option. That would just be the Brass thing to do. I would love to see that.

I just thought of something that would be quite entertaining... Grissom phone starts ringing while he and Brass are out getting smashed. Grissom looks and tells Brass: Looks like Sara needs me. Brass: You cant go to work like this. Grissom: Who said I was going to work? Well technically there is work involved, but youre the detective, figure it out! ;) haha something to play with

8. Freckles101

Freckles101 Hit and Run

I completely agree, and I don't think using "Since Norman Fell" would make people imply that we think they've been together since then :rolleyes: (b/c obviously it wouldn't make sense no matter what CM wants us to believe).

For the poll I voted for option 1 b/c it seems like it would be the most in-character. If this was a comedy show and Gris and Sara were totally different, it would be funny if there was a moment like the one w/ Brass and that girl in LHB ("The captain will help you...surely"). That would never happen though, but it would be hilarious to watch. I also love the whole idea of cell phones playing into it--like Sara answering Gris' cell and Brass realizing it but not letting Sara or Gris know that he knows.

However I do not think Brass will be the first to realize/find out b/c Doc Robbins witnessed Gris singing-- which should make him if suspicious of something, even if he doesn't know about Sara specifically. I can imagine Doc letting Gris he knows in the same way (option 1 of the poll) b/c he always makes comments that make Gris... uncomfortable.

Does anyone know if David Rambo has written/is writing any episodes so far this season? If I remember correctly he was like the story editor of BTK, but I cannot recall if he has actually written any eps yet. Thanks :)

9. IloveBilly

was just for curiosity ...
    you are right..really doesn't matter
    i love how they are doing ...all risk and secret

Butterflied was everything ..when Grissom said he couldn't risk all...that touth me sooo much
    i'm so happy now cos he made his mind!!!
    LOVE
    LOVE
    LOVE

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good job Alyssa congratulations ;) on your name getting picked, and you girls are all so wonderful, and right on with your comical comments, and your dedication to this great couple, rock-on [​IMG]

DOUBLE CROSS[​IMG]

11. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Now see, I guess I'm odd man out, because I would love for Brass to be out with Grissom somewhere, just chit-chatting after a case, and then make a comment that tells Grissom he knows. And he just makes sure that Grissom knows what he's doing and stuff, and gives his support. Just two guys talking about the fact one of them now has a girlfriend. I'd trust these two actors to carry it off so that it doesn't come off like 7th Heaven. (AS IF! You should be ashamed of yourself, ts!)

12. Dharma

Dharma Dead on Arrival

Yea! A new thread! I successfully survived the previous one and lived to witness the birth of a new one. Rock on!

I am so ready for Double-Cross. I'm hoping for some serious GSR moments. *sigh*

13. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Aww, thanks jordan! :) And yes, Gangsta Griss is definitely heating up the whole thread. Now only if I still had Pimp/Mac Daddy Grissom...

I completely agree. You know, when I saw the finale, I convinced myself that the end scene was the number 1 GSR scene ever, but now since the feeling has passed, I truly think Butterflied still tops all.

The "Sad Doc, Isn't It?" speech was the first time we had really seen Grissom discuss his feelings for Sara on the show that actually changed something. In my opinion, I think it was a catalyst for GSR. I haven't really decided how it was yet, but a catalyst nevertheless.

Oh shush. I'm young and fabulous and bring a certain chiq-ness to this thread that only a person of my age can bring. Yes. That's right. Bow down.

I was KIDDING, dude! Dammit, Sporter. I knew you were going to do this. *gets a handful of sand ready*

For the poll I voted 'Other' because I so agree with Zig's scenario! That would be flippin' hilarious to see. Seriously, that would be great.

Oh, and nice to see you, Dharma! I'm glad you didn't run into any troubles with the moving van. ;)

ETA

I just saw this, and I have one thing to say...

"Uh oh, Billay!"

14. IloveBilly

Butterflied is still my favourite GSR moment!!
    haa i saw the rerun bloodlines today!!!UHU
    the commentary about vacation...LOL the Grissom eyes for Sara
    another big moment..the hold hand..sweet.."i take you home"
    i remember how was hard wait until season 5
    i don't belive when plp say they are suprise with GS finally together...
    or did have no prove ...come on ...everyone can like or not but can't deny
    i want see what they will do for those 4 episodes when Grissom will be out...
    season 7 here, only 9 november

15. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Hey! Conrats on the new thread! I usually just read this thread without posting - you guys make me laugh all the time!! :lol: :lol: But, I thought I'd better post. GO GSR!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.