William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: first pic, des. Wasn't that scene too funny? :lol: The look they exchanged when they suspected that Ecklie knew :lol:

*SIGH* I love this show.

Yes, Grissom FREAK it was funny- he knows, they all know- betcha!!! but can't say more because this is "his" thread, and the pic. is showing his hair, which is light brown, always different!! strange, and don't get that- but I can't wait till next week's Grissom will be in it alot!! and I'll post the "spoiler" topic on it when Destiny posts it!!!

This pic. isn't related to any of the episodes, but found it while browsing through my pic archives, it's him here in my city a couple of years ago, playing golf, he's so cute, look at his outfit :p and notice all the women in the background, are watching him, :eek: the one with the camera, is me :lol: I wished :p

GO BILLY

Where cn I get my grubby mitts on a copy of 'The Staircase?' Never heard of it, but my, he sure looks good in it! This is about the time he started to look NUCLEAR HOT to me! *fans self down before over heating...*

britfan try AMAZON/or e-Bay, or Overstock.com I don't think there's Target stores in the UK, but you might want to check that out as well ;)maybe they ship, but you probably have movie-sites you can look up- right?

ANOTHER STARICASE PIC

Thanks, des. It's not on Amazon, but I'll try other film sites. The big problem is that if it's listed, it's got American coding which won't play on my DVD player. Thanks and here's the

reward for your help

~~~~~~~~~GASP~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :eek: WOWZIE, smiling big time-thank's listen our lovely moderator Destiny will probably know about where you can purchase his movies, meanwhile, I'll snoop around and see what I come up with ;)I know what you mean, I went through that, with some VHS's, that wouldn't play for a friend of mine in Australia, sent her "Long Gone" and she had to play it on a friends VHS player!!! speaking of that !!!!! "Long Gone" you'll all drool all over yourself in this one....he's absoutely gorgeous :p

SO SEXY

TRUCK SCENE

OH, MAMA

Thanks Destiny. I'll see what's dpoing on those sites.

Glad you liked the picture reward, Desertwind.

How tight are his jeans?! Is that physically possible? :eek: They're so snug you can read the washing instructions!! :lol:

Soo... Here's a nice one... It's a big pic but no one will complain right? ;) I can't remember the award show he is at right now but I know it in the back of my head somewhere.

Imagehigh is causing me problems..... darn it... Anyone know any other good pics hosting place??

*Image coming Soon*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back