Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britfan

britfan Pathologist

It's on at the grissomsararomance site. I'd be lost without it on a Friday morning!

Had two thoughts for the new thread title -

Forget the veggie burger, bring on the meat!

A bit unwholesome, that one, or the more demure and subtle Warrick quote,

'Where's the love?'

As we still want to see more! :lol:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I am for "veggie burger = hot flesh anyway" but I like yours a lot too!!! Simple BUT SO TRUE :D

3. csi_fan_uk

csi_fan_uk Police Officer

Yeah - that's where I found it! I normally have to wait until the evening but I'm off work today - hurrah! :D Of course, I've not watched all the scenes posted yet just the major GSR ones - I'm trying to be good and not "spoil myself" too much. I doubt I'm gonna last until Feb though...

Yeah, you're right - they are very similar scenes. I'd forgotten about that. Maybe they should both be kept away from sharp objects. Tricky in their line of work, I'll admit, but seriously, one of them is gonna have an accident one of these days. And Zeus forbid that they ever have a lover's tiff in the office...

4. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Someone on the YTDAW website pointed out that when Sara gives Grissom the bottle in the hospital scene, his fingers graze over hers and linger there for a bit. There's a picture to prove it and everything (it's on page 9 or 10 of the episode thread). But I was so caught up in the crime-solving bits, I totally didn't notice. And that's EXACTLY how I want my GSR on the show - obviously there, but subtle.

Glad you like the essay, guys. And thanks for answering the hair/no hair question Zig; you know we totally wouldn't have slept without knowing the answer to that....

BEST. EPISODE. EVAH.

5. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

okay, i got one week NO school!!! :D finally, autumnbreak!! ;) i watched a few scenes of Fannysmackin', and woowww, i love the episode... :eek: not only because of GS, but it was soooo freaking exciting, so freaking one of the best episodes!!!! :D :D :D :D

6. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

what episode is when grissom and sara kiss
    :confused:

7. csi_fan_uk

csi_fan_uk Police Officer

Is there any chance you could provide a link to the pic? I went looking but I cannot see it. It sounds like a great pic to be used in wallpapers.

8. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

I rewatched and honestly I didn't notice his hand lingering. He just takes the cup. Maybe my GSR goggles are broken.I also rewatched the locker scene. I like how Grissom just, like, comes out of nowhere. I think he was in his locker...

9. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Well, since I was the one to provide the pic over there (I'm just some anonymous entity to Miss Dee *weeps*) I might as well give the link here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/superbadjoketime/handtouching.jpg

So there you go :p

Oh, and
    We don't know yet

10. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

oh !! there, there *jumps up and down* i can see the hand :D so sweet

i loooove the veggie burger scene, everything the looks, warricks comment "where is the love" i was thinking "it's right in front of you, you just don't see it hehe"

you guys are posting soo quick everytime i drop in there are 15 new post and i just go "oh my god, i'm gonna read that later" (that's generally when i'm having lesson at that moment) and when i drop in in the afternoon there's a whole new site :eek:

11. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Last night's episode was very well GSR-ed. (That's right, I'm cool enough to make up new words using GSR), I wasn't planning on having any because I would be too busy feeling sorry for Greg. I liked how they added it in though, and I liked Grissom's eyebrow raise when Sara asked if he wanted to fight, and she was all sweaty, and it was funny.

I was a little, I dunno, paranoid I guess about the scene where Sara says 'I came here for you' to Greg. As the episode went on though, I figured that it was because she was really close friends with him, and she trained him a lot in Season 5, so she spent a lot of time with him. The whole team was torn about what happened to Greg, and I guess everyone's emotions came out differently. Sara's emotions came out as sadness, Nick got angry, and Grissom.. well his emotions came out as.. Grissom.

12. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

The hand lingering thing. I watched the scene but still don't feel there was anything special about it.

Sara and Greg, cuteness!!!

Dummy scene, eyebrow, swoon.

Oh, I read somewhere that in the famous scene where Sara ask since Grissom was intrested in beauty and he says "Since I met you" that WP just adlibbed it. True, can anyone tell me about that?

13. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

i watched the scenes from last night finally.

the sara kicking the dummy scene was cute, but I WANT MORE DAMMIT!

from grissom at least, sara kinda turned it flirty, but Grissom apart from an eyebrow raise, was a bit, i dunno, unaffected? i dont know. he seemed his usual closed self there. at work, mind on job. i mean i know their professionals, but when no-ones around, its a bit, not realistic for a secret relationship couple not to have some kind of flirty banter, or something. and it felt one sided there, like she was edging towards it, but he was closing it off back to the case. i just wish we got more.

and the greg scene? what are the writers playing at? i love greg, but that scene, seemed like it was trying to get across something, the way the camera zoomed on her with her hands in his hair, and the 'i came here for you greg' line. i understand her being upset, i think she'd have been the same with any of the team, but i dont know....i didnt like it, coming from a gsr perspective. and i know they've always been close and good friends, but..anyone get what im trying to say?

it made me kind of hope for a scene where grissom was seriously hurt, just to see if she'd react the same way. which is stupid, cause i know shes together with grissom and has wanted to be for a long time, and never chose greg, but...

so in conclusion, i feel the need for something more substantial. i dont need them having sex in the office, that'll never happen, but i need affection, of some kind, where it feels their both into it. i know the season 6 finale was great, but i want some kinda lovey dovy scene, more open, themselves etc....well anyways, since this could be the first and last season of gsr i feel we will get more. i just hope if wp leaves, and JF doesnt, they dont have her hooking up with greg, cause that would be so soapy. and i wouldnt want that.

14. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

"Hot, Broiled, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wheeling Love"

That's my nomination for the new thread title. :) It might be a little long... lol :)

This episode really had the GSR in the right place, and it was so delicious. She was definitely making an inneundo with him, there, not even trying to hide it. She even did the little lip purse thing in his direction... and the way he just stared, his mind wandering before he came back to the case. Love it. I also love how it took him forever to take his eyes off her before he could actually focus on the shoe prints.

One small nitpick: Greg and Cath labled the shoe prints, so why did they have "SS" on the evidence tags? Just a nitpick!

Also, loved that Sara and Grissom were both at the hospital at the same time. I also love that the only two people we saw with Greg were Grissom and Sara, like they were his parents. Grissom is everyone's boss, but Sara was Greg's mentor. So, the two people Greg looks up to (even if he may still be crushing on Sara) were the two people we saw him with. Our Geeks ROCK. And, they're good parents!

Not saying I want Geek!Babies on screen, but mentioned at the end of season 8? Why not?

15. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

I never knew that. But he does adlib a lot. He adlibbed the "Honey" line in Playing With Fire apparently. I don't remember where I read that. I saw the dailies on WPAP and the one from that episode he says "Since I met you" and she looks at him like "WTF?" and WP goes "He's just trying to get you off his back." I always thought that was funny, now it's even funnier if he adlibbed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.