"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

I can't wait for the new episode. i'm not so thrilled about greg getting beat up but other than that it seems like an awesome episode.

the promo is golden. ah, i love it! poor greg though...the greg-centric episode is needed. i can't wait.

I was JUST thinking what if Eric Szmanda read all this, and saw just how many people (cough cough GIRLS) are obssesed with him.. tee hee, ANYWAY on with the topic when I watched that gosh-darn promo I like died, I cried for about half an hour then my mom came in my room and was screaming 'WHATS WRONG! WHATS WRONG!' and I wouldnt like tell her so she just hugged me and then when I calmed down a bit, she asked what was wrong again and I was like 'Mom, what Im about to tell you will decide the fate of my life..' and shes like 'WHAT WHAT!?' and I was like '...they're gonna beat up GREG!' shes like 'GREG?! WHOS GRE-oh that guy from CSI?' and I nodded and shes like 'What a waste of time. I could have been doing laundry' and then she left. and then I cried some more. It sounds funny now but at the time I wanted to like cry...MORE.

Greg had the one good bit last episode (Eagle scout ... he looked pretty yummy) to allow us to fully absorb what happens this week.

^awwww *pats on head*

while my mom and my sister enjoy csi, they dont quite know the extent of my obsession. i have to keep it under wraps (very hard) and try to only watch the promo while they're both out!

I loved the Eagle Scout comment, and the chest full of Merit Badges, he's just too adorable..and it also kind of sets up this week too, that he would definitely stop to help someone.

You aren't a loser!! Was it what I said...

Between the bruises and the angst and the sadness that will be going one, this episode really it will just totally highlight why no one wants to see Greg get hurt..ever.

I was wondering, from what I've read and seen everybody reacts/or plays a part involving Greg's beating. Except Catherine.
*Sara processes him
*Nick & Warrick process the scene, Warrick finds a piece of Greg's hair, Nick hits K-fed
*Grissom visits him in the hospital
*Brass tells the man who's life Greg saved that Greg is a good guy

But what about Catherine? I wonder what her reaction will be?

I missed the part with Brass, everything else I already know, but seeing it and reading it are two different things, I can't wait to see, plus I think that Brass's statement really shows how everyone likes Greg, and honestly, how could they not, he's the life of that lab and the csi's, he's like a breath of fresh air, smart and funny and honestly just like he said, a good guy that wouldn't hurt anyone who also may be a little insecure and at that same time totally empathetic.

But Wojo, I was THINKING the same thing as you, where's Catherine? The only thing I can think of is that she's working the other beatings that took place that night. And I too am wondering what her reaction is going to be..as well as the labs, if all the lab-rats really all rally around and make him the priority, as much as he's a csi now, he started in the labs and he's still like one of their own.

I'm guessing it will be kind of like one would expect.. worried, shocked.. blah blah. But she might be the only one that doesn't do something like process the scene or go to the hospital. It may just be like a passing glance type thing so that we know she is worried and she cares, but we don't see a whole lot of her. Which makes sence because we have being seeing a LOT of her.. so it's all good.

AGH! I'm so happy! Tomorrow I have school, which makes the day feel so much longer. But Thursday, I don't hhave to go to school... AGH! So happy!

Back