The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, wait a minute! Who's throwing me where with whom and what's this about tigers?

Hell, I can't sneak off to do charity work without getting tossed in the tiger pen. :lol:

Now if someone mentioned tossing me in the shower... I could get behind that.

You are our saviour against the penguins. If the female penguins aren't swayed by promises of a Danny shower scene then we will sway them with promises of Danny & Flack in the shower together

Hence the reason we throw you to the killer penguins. I have faith that you can get through to the female ones :p

Does anyone remember how we got from Danny shower scene to Danny/Penguins? I love an unusual pairing but this is on a new level :lol:

Happy Birthday Bitten! Joyeux Anniversaire! :D
It is your birthday right? I'm sure Top said it was the 12th. And I'm sure she instructed us to sing badly so... *to the tune of strangled cat in an alley* Happy Birthday to yooooouuuuu! Happy birthday to yooooouuuuu! Happy birthday dear Bitten! Happy birthday to YOOOOUUUU! :lol:

Happy Birthday to yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!
Happy Birthday dear Bitten!

Birthday spanking time...
spank.gif
:devil:

i was reading on another thread tht his italian n had a drink in my mouth n my jaw relaxed n my drink nearly fell out my mouth

Aww, thanks you guys! And I get Danny for the whole day? Rock on!

Ya'll try not to burn the forum down while I'm off getting snockered tonight, ok? ;)

Happy birthday, Bitten!

Don't do anything the rest of us wouldn't do.
Or don't do anything the rest of us would do! :lol:

Here's my gift... I'm sure Udjat wouldn't mind sharing her cowboy fantasy with you for the day!
39db7145.jpg

(Udjat... long overdue! Sorry! :()

Happy Birthday, Bitten!

And I get Danny for the whole day? Rock on!
Yep, I believe that's the Locker Room policy. He's all yours for the day to do with as you please and you don't have to share him with any of us ... oh, damn, why is my birthday still sooooo far away? Anyhow, enjoy and try not to return him to us too exhausted in the morning. :devil:

Ya'll try not to burn the forum down while I'm off getting snockered tonight, ok? ;)
Hmmm, with Top in Vegas and you snockered, looks like it's open season in the Locker Room tonight ... sadly, as it's Friday, I imagine most of us have better things to do than push the limits around here. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back