The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are hilarious! Only in the locker room could we talk about danny, handcuff, shower scenes, whips and penguins all at once. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy Birthday Bitten Even if it is late. Hope you had fun with Danny. :)

39db7145.jpg

(Udjat... long overdue! Sorry! :()
Holy cow Tala that is totally HAWT! Danny can come 'round playing cowboy dress-up anytime! :devil:

Nice job! :)

Mmmm, I have a weakness for cowboys, yum. That pic is sizzling!

Thanks for the well wishes, you guys! I had a blast with my friends and family and most especially with dear old Jose Cuervo. :D And I even got a phone call from Top who sang me a rather silly rendition of "Happy Birthday." :lol:

They should just clone him so we can all have a Danny :D
Brilliant idea! Then we could all play dress-up with Danny, take pictures, and post them here for all to see... why do I get the feeling, though, that some of us won't bother with the "dressing Danny" part of it? Hmmm...

I had a blast with my friends and family and most especially with dear old Jose Cuervo. :D
Fab! Jose's on my guest list for my own party next weekend. No other guest could provide more entertainment. Except Danny, maybe.

YEE-HAW!!!!

39db7145.jpg

(Udjat... long overdue! Sorry! :()
Holy cow Tala that is totally HAWT! Danny can come 'round playing cowboy dress-up anytime! :devil:

Nice job! :)

OMG I JUST SAW THAT!!!
HOW FRICKIN' AWESOME IS THIS!!!
Tala You just RAWK!!!
:D I love it!!

Lol this place just gets scarier every time. Danny, handcuffs and whips in the shower:devil:

Penguins..... well they could be evil killer penguins like the ones out of Madagascar (for anyone here who has seen that movie).

But if they're not they are just hanging around waiting to see Danny in the shower. But they'll have to wait a long time coz we've been waiting longer. :D

Anyway back on task. Danny in the shower ;)

OMG I JUST SAW THAT!!!
Tala You just RAWK!!!
I love it!!
Eagle Eye, my Photoshop partner-in-crime! Where on earth have you been lurking?! (Or have I been the one MIA?) Glad you like it. :) Cowboy photo courtesy of the ever-resourceful Udjat of course!

Anyway back on task. Danny in the shower
*sighs* This better happen this season! We've been waiting long enough, haven't we? *taps fingers on desk impatiently*

Watched a rerun a few weeks ago... was it the first episode? I dunno! All I know is, Bonaserra had a shower scene and I thought, "Man! They HAVE to give Danny a shower scene!"

Watched a rerun a few weeks ago... was it the first episode? I dunno! All I know is, Bonaserra had a shower scene and I thought, "Man! They HAVE to give Danny a shower scene!"
Exactly, why did she get the attention of being in the shower... not fair! :(

OMG I JUST SAW THAT!!!
Tala You just RAWK!!!
I love it!!
Eagle Eye, my Photoshop partner-in-crime! Where on earth have you been lurking?! (Or have I been the one MIA?) Glad you like it. :) Cowboy photo courtesy of the ever-resourceful Udjat of course!

Hi hi... I've been MIA for a while...
I only stop by to read and usually forget to comment. :p

nice choice btw udjat ;)

yes knickknack
I thought the same when I saw that ep...
if Stella can have a shower scene surely Danny should have one too!

It's like when NYPD Blue was on, many fans wanted to see Jimmy Smits in the shower but only got Dennis Franz instead :D

We don't want alternatives, we want Danny in the shower. :lol: Anyone else is second best i'm afraid. Flack would come close, just not close enough. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back