The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if danny gets upset with all the spanking hes getting, he could always come and spank me, if that would make him feel better...i dont mind one bit

Oh yeah. I would volunteer for that too! *grins* I've been ever so naughty, I really should be punished. Hmmmm...I wonder if Danny carries handcuffs.

oh please dont, a man with a badge, a gun, and handcuffs, thats my biggest fantasy..and danny has the lot (sighs)

I have a friend that does an escape act with a straight jacket and 15 feet of chain. He also owns a bullwhip. And I always tell him that there is something about a man in tights, that owns whips and chains. But I must say....there is REALLY something about a man that has a badge and handcuffs. Just makes me tingle.

By the looks of it this thread is going to be better than any of the others, put together. :D

Shower scene, just thought i'd put that in there and get us back on that topic. The beginning of the season is growing closer so we need to bump up the campaign. :lol:

He's just happily walking around..than boom heh

Well, it may not be the shower scene but penguin Danny is definitely getting wet there! The 3rd episode of season 2 is going to be set in the Bronx Zoo, do they have any penguins there?

Ohhh, I'm gone for a couple of days and look at what happens!!!! #4. Four rhymes with whore. :devil:

:lol: :lol: csi007 you cracked me up there!!!

And i am glad i found the new locker room!!

Shower Scene!! i had to get it in there!! :devil:

I better get a warning. If I tune in and a penguin pops up on screen I am going to scream and fall off my bed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back