"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.. but still.. they could have invited her hubby... it just kinda seems wrong.. and someone probally stole or got into the pictures.. and published them. And at least jorja had her OWN room. lol. :lol: but yeah. He still looks hot. ^_^

actually now that I look again, not sure who the third person is. Any ideas?

*drools at the other pic* *puddles collet on floor* Wow....and awww at the same time. He's nice :)

iilovecsii said:
GARYY!!! he should have been #1 by the way just wondering but do you know who was #1?
the one dude from lost.. the guy with the long blonde hair and gotee. oh what is his name :confused:

CSI_Chic said:
iilovecsii said:
GARYY!!! he should have been #1 by the way just wondering but do you know who was #1?
the one dude from lost.. the guy with the long blonde hair and gotee. oh what is his name :confused:

His name is Sawyer on the show. Josh something in real life....

As for R.C. being called RU....I can get away with it cuz I send her presents! :lol: (she's got a birthday coming up, so....)

Sorry I haven't been part of this thread much lately. I went through a serious depression lately but now I've snapped out of it. I'll try to jump back in

oldies

but,

Goodies!

^^ That you to both of you. And I love the picutes.. does like Gary have like any cds? I heard that he like sings but I never knew.. YEah Sorry I have a lot of questions.

*gasp*
th__drool__by_Sayurri.gif
!!!! girls, these pics are TOO HOTT!!!! :D

i haven't been able to see the eppys, though. :( but the pics keep me going!
i would LOVE to be jorja in the camping pic!!! imagine that! shirtless gary! *squee* :D :devil:

oh cool, too bad they're not in stores :( Does he sing or just play?

Caps, we need caps...He looked downright GORGEOUS with just his CSI vest on top and no shirt underneath. *thud*

Did someone say caps? :D

So since I tend to b 'spoiled' Toe Tags was pretty much what I expected. Definitely an interesting take and I was very appreciative over scantilly clad Warrick repelling off the side of a cliff but not too happy with the hair. He did look much better when brought indoors. I can share those shots with u guys if u like. :)

On an interesting note...

In this ep, he places a call to Tina in which he calls her 'Baby' :rolleyes: and talks about spending quality time just before he hangs up on her and tells Henry the labrat "Work first" :devil: I'm not too thrilled that he's still married but it was a little comforting that the reason for the call was that they hadnt been spending quality time together.

Oh and btw, Warrick's birthday should b Oct 10th from what the site lists. Where's that birthday celebration Tina? :rolleyes:

ruzila said:
Definitely an interesting take and I was very appreciative over scantilly clad Warrick repelling off the side of a cliff but not too happy with the hair.

No too happy with the hair? It looks like it exploded on him. :lol: That boy needs a haircut soon, other then that he looked hot, hot and hot! Thanks for sharing those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back