Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

as you all failed to take me seriously on my last comment i am hurt. For those who believed my words of wisdom I have more to tell.....
Have you never wondered as to why you never see any of danny's "girlfriends". Yes its true. but with whom do you ask?... The answer is Adam ;P

On a similar note, I hope Adam sticks around as the main go-to guy in the lab as well. :)

I wonder when we're going to find out something about Louie?

A BIG FAT HERE HERE ON BOTH COUNTS! Now, I'm a little over all the Danny!drama, but I really would like an answer as to what's going on with Louie? Is he still in a coma? I'd like the writers to go back to that, even if it's just a quick inquiry from someone like Flack or Stella.

Also, I'm very excited to see so much of Adam! I like all the face-time, and he's a great go-to. Knows his stuff, if you would. They should definitely keep AJ around.

I am with you on the Louie thing... It irked me so much that the whole Louie storyline was never revisited - the guy was near death and Danny was in tears and then... nothing. I hope they figure out a way to let us know something soon!!

This episode is one of the best CSI: New York has offered. The execution was new and very enjoyable. The pacing, camera work, and action was great. I really felt the tension with the outcome. Carmine's acting in the last few minutes was spot on. I do want to know more about the characters. What is up with Lindsay's background?

Well, we all know that CSI NY has doen plenty of Danny drama, and I doubt highly that they will let the season go without taking advantage of the Louie storyline to bring out more. They know any Danny story is a goldmine because Carmine knocks it out of the park everytime, so ... no worries! Louie will return one way or another, IMO.

They should just swap danny with the funny guy off CSI Miami or just make him shut up, his accent is so annoying! So they should shove danny in the background and make sid have a bigger storyline his story is so much better!

Haha - pablito - when my boyfriend watched the show with me on Wednesday for the first time he told me that he couldn't stand "that one guy with the glasses' accent" and has made fun of it ever since! I can't help it... I think it's cute! Especially the "WHAT!?" he let out the other night with the mix of the accent and the exasperation... just great...

MacsGirlMel said:
*growls* the link is up but still goes to last night's ep preview. Grr.
I had that problem too, but I was kindly referenced to you tube's 3.03 promo. If you do a search there's the 18 second long preview. Not great quality, but it's good enough :)

*hugs and kisses Lynsey_Monroe* Thanks a lot for the tip, I've been searching the whole weekend for the trailer. I really can't wait for this ep, the case with the ice seams pretty cool and I wonder what happend between Lindsay and Danny.

I watched it, too. I was looking for another thing and BOOM the new promo. CSI:NY is chasing me...LOL
Anyway, the preview of the D/L development, OMG I'm soooo curious!!! Only 2 days, I think I can't wait more!!! :D

You guys, I've seen the NY promo four times today! :lol:
I can't wait either. I want to know what is going on with these two. Finally they can stop dancing around this whole "Do I like you? Do you like me?" kind of thing.

Whatever happens, I honestly don't think they'll stop "dancing around". Even if she turns him down now, there's still plenty of opportunities if the writers want to pursue this angle (which I really hope they won't)

My take on it?: They're going to just get back to a point where anything can happen. They (the writers, I mean) can do a lot more with the show when the possibilities are endless, so even if they play with this d/l thing for a while, they won't keep it this way forever. They'll probably go back to the way it was last season, where you didn't know whether there was anything there or not. *shrug*

I hope they don't keep on with this 'angle' either, as you say Orison, but only time will tell.

Back