Numb3rs

Episode 3.05 - The Mole: Larry wants to branch out. The team's case revolves arround the possible murder of a Chinese woman who worked as an interpreter.

While investigating the death of a young gambler, the team uncovers a major gambling fraud that may have resulted in the death of at least 40 people. Lauren (or Lee) Warner, an Asian-American FBI agent in her late 20s, was working undercover to find evidence of the gambling fraud. She teams up with Don, who was her tactical training instructor at Quantico, to investigate. Warner seems to have a liking for Don and is set to appear in several episodes.

Do you all want me to continue posting these spoilers.

Yes please do continue to post spoilers. I like knowing what to expect next season. :)

I was reading the new TV Guide today and
TV Guide said in an interview with Diane Farr that this season she's going to be kidnapped, bound and gaged in a car trunk.

Congrats to Diane Farr on her pregnancy, I have a feeling that she's going to be a great mother. In the interview I read she seemed ecstatic about her pregnancy.

I really like Numb3rs too, but I live in France (I'm french), so episodes are on TV reaaly later than in the USA. And the French voices are worse the American voices.

A car crashes into an electrical substation causing sparks and flames to fill the air as several transformers explode. Robert Styles, working even against a union strike, is killed while on the phone with his wife. The team is investigating the workers that are involved in the strike as well as considering terrorism, when they find a dead man outside the substation fence and notice a prison tattoo on his neck but see that he's been cleaned out of anything that could identify him. They begin to look at the prison to see if a major power failure would benefit those convicts still inside. Lauren Warner is inside the prison getting ready to transfer a prisoner when alarms go off and the bad guys sneak in, trapping her inside.

Not really, because she didn't know whether or not she was going to stay or go to Harvard last season. They also tried to date without mentioning anything about math and then they didn't even end up talking.

CSI_Chic said:
I like numb3rs too. It's ironic i hate math but i love a show that deals with math. :lol: :p

:lol: Its funny but that is the exact same way that I am. Only whats even more ironic for me is that I'm good at math and I hate and I love Numb3rs. The season premiere was pretty good, but boy do I hate to be continued... stuff. At least it was the season priemere cliffy and not a season ender cliffy because that would've really sucked.

in france they broadcast only one eppy per week...not enough

who will charlie have a love story with?

Back