Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just joined and would like to say that I absolutely love CSI: NY, along with the Danny and Lindsay pairing. I am a hopeless romantic and starting watching CSI:NY because of them. =)

Hey guys!! OMG!!! D/L tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!

u know what i just realized that Princeton SUX!!! i was all excited about getting excepted and now, i'm all sad!! my professors r mean and r stupd SOB's!!! they suck! *shakes fist angrily* also, homework should die!!

ne who, my birthdays tomorrow YAY!!!! i know ya'll r jealous that my b-days on a big D/L day! lol
Unless we dont' get the hug, and then u guys have no reason to be jealous but w/e! hehe ne who, OMG if i don't get that hug i will storm into CBS and scream and shout and throw a fit, like a freakin' 2 year old, until i get my D/L!!! but then again we do still get our worried Danny so it's all good

well i gotta go, see ya lata!!!!

Welcome 12 Grey 14 and Chelliyah! :)

D/L Stuff How do I know things? I'm D/L all knowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why... :lol:

I'm so excited but trying not to get too excited....just as long as we get some D/L scenes...I'll be good...but I do know the address to CBS...jk.

Jenn, yep, I think it is a house! :)

I'm ready for tomorrow though!
The hug. At least if we don't get to see it (and I mean a big IF) at least we got to see it in the promos and that we knew that a scene actually existed. I think that the scene will be in the episode tomorrow,It about killed me last year when they said that there was a big scene at the end of "Charge of this post" and they had the "Still want that ride". I loved that scene, but I thought the writers were talking about at leat a kiss or something.

school=hell... I nver get on anymore... I feel totally out of the loop... *sigh* I'm so excited for tomorrow, finally some shipping goodness! The housr of agony I have been going through, waiting desperately to see this eppy!

but I do know the address to CBS...jk.

Aud, if I knew the address to CBS, I'd be arrested.. :D

Hey chelliyah! :D Glad you found us! ;) As far as how many episodes...total, I'd guess probably 22-24...I think that's typical for primetime dramas.

Smi you are a dork, and I LOVE it! :lol: I'm a dork as well...lol! :D **high five for that!**

Jenn sorry school sucks! :p I remember how much I LOVED high school... :lol: **Said SOOOO sarcastically!**

12 Grey welcome! Helpless romantics are always welcome here! ;)

Svet it's your b'day tomorrow?! Sweet hon! :D Happy Birthday early! :lol:

Aud! **hugs to my fabulous Fluffy Twin!**
I'm D/L all knowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why...
Lol, that is SOOO true! Aud is our resident Body language expert...and D/L guru! :D

Is it a house Aud hon...I don't remember now...I was thinking it was an apartment too...but if you say so! ;)

Hey Vex! Lol...no worries I am CONFIDENT this will not be like the COTP thing...not that that scene wasn't good (I will always love "Still Want That Ride?"! :D ) But I really do think they will give us everything they promised us! (For once I have the utmost faith in TPTB...we'll see if it's warranted or not...fingers are crossed that it is! :D )
The hours of agony I have been going through, waiting desperately to see this eppy!
Lol, you and me both Rad! :D Hours of agony...cuz I heard about this ep way before last week...so I've been dying for this ep FOREVER! It's about dang time it got here! :D
Sorry school's sucking for ya hon... :p But no worries, you know we always loves you around here! **hugs!**
but I do know the address to CBS
Rock on! Okay...so I say Aud...you, me and Rad stakeout their office and if we don't get our promised scenes...we storm them and take them down!! :mad:

25 hours 47 minutes....oh YAY! I'm SOOOO excited! Aud I'm with you...getting SO excited but trying not to get too excited...lol! :lol:

**Moriel tosses orange cream ice cream at her fellow shippy buddies...and dances out singing "Tomorrow, Tomorrow...!" :lol:**

Moriel and Jenn---totally meant 'apartment'---so sorry. Lynn keeps trying to pour 'Wite Out' in my hair...now my fingers are sticky.

I so want my D/L tomorrow night...I won't take less than just the best...but remain optimistic yet cautious... ;)

CHELL!!!!!! *tackles*

a couple hours now, leave me alone to early in the morning ot give me weird stuff.

ooh Can I join the stakeout??? I'll bring pitchforks!

Angst followed by fluff. Boom and Huggles. Hehe, I smell .. you know that thing that I'm not.. but angst gets you there, remember that.

::bounces into thread on a pogo-stick:: HI!!!!

YAY, NEW THREAD NEW THREAD NEW THREAD!! AHHHH!! OMG... LIKE 25 hours and 40 minutes (for here in cali at least)....I'm so excited.

I really hope things pan out the way that they are sounding like they will... I just want the hug, I havent seen any promos with 'the hug' and I WANT IT!!! urgh...

Moriel ::waves.. dances around with you:: YAY!!!
Aud HIIIIIII!!!!!!!
Rad I so hear you on school... my jobs and school are taking me hostage.... I need Lindsay.. and Flack, and Danny... he he

I am so excited, I cant contain myself, I'm gonna drink like 3 things of coffee tommorrow at work to assure I stay AWAKE!! Though I dont see that being a problem... :)

Well, nighty night shippy buddies, tommorrow, tommorrow..

I'm actually really interested to see the A & B case, I think this is going to be such a suspensful and worth-while episode... for our ship.. and just the show in general.

Moriel and Jenn---totally meant 'apartment'---so sorry. Lynn keeps trying to pour 'Wite Out' in my hair...now my fingers are sticky.
Lol, no worries Aud! Lol, house...apartment...it's all good the point is Danny storms into a structure to get Linds! :lol:
And I'm with ya honey...no less than the best is good enough! :D (I like the cautious but excited too! Nice! :lol:)
**Mo holds an umbrella over Aud's head to prevent further Wite-out attacks!**

Lynn you can totally join the stakeout! We'll need your muscle and cunning skill in case we have to attack! **fingers crossed that an attack will not be necessary!** (And hon...you crack me up! You smell...something? As in you smell...Fluff?! I KNEW it! :lol: But yes it does stem from angst! But still...you know Aud can see you saying that right?! ;) )

Rulz! Pogostick...awesome idea! Love the bouncing and dancing! :lol: 3 coffees huh...doesn't sound like you need it! ;) But then again I'm a huge coffee fan, so go for it, why not! (You'll be up all night squeeing anyway, after we get our lovely D/L ep...so the caffeinne will help you stay awake! :lol: )

And yeah on top of being totally excited for our D/L scenes...I think this ep will be a good one in general...but still TOTALLY excited about our D/L stuff!!!

**Moriel dances off wondering how in the heck she will fall asleep with how excited/nervous she currently is!**

*glances at Rulz* hey what about me?!?

oh crap, Auda noticed the wite out, shoot! *looks at pet* I told you that wouldn't work.

....Maybe she won't notice? :D .. think? I'll deny it anyways, I'm not a fluffy, we gotta balance each other out though.

Yay! I get to join the stakeout!

^^^ sorry hunny... HIIIIIII!!! ::bounces up to you... *huggles*:: sowwwy... :(...

he he, wite out.. lol

tommorrow, tommorrow, tommorrow!!!!!

....Maybe she won't notice? .. think? I'll deny it anyways, I'm not a fluffy, we gotta balance each other out though.
Lol, I think she'll notice! ;) And you can deny it all you want hon...I knows the truth! :lol: But yeah we do balance eachother out! :D And hey we can stray a little either way...right? I think Aud will agree with that! Heck she gets a bit angsty on me sometimes and she's my Fluffy Twin! :lol: So it's all good! (But still you're at least a little fluffy Lynn! And you knows it! :lol: )

Lol, our stakeout is growing...it's fabulous! Pretty soon it'll just be a crowd outside CBS and they'll be so terrified of us, they'll give in to all our shipper demands...oh wait, I like that idea! Sweet! :lol:

D/L tomorrow...D/L tomorrow! YAY! :lol: :lol:

*huggles Rulz* love you honey :D

If I'm fluffy, your angsty. and thats the only way I'll not deny it. :D

Me: Hiya CBS
CBS: oh shit its her again, give her what she wants.
Me to Mo: See, that works out.

*sings* DL tomorrow, I'll see you tomorrow, your only a day away!

If I'm fluffy, your angsty. and thats the only way I'll not deny it.
:p! That's what I have to say to that! Lol! :lol: Dang it, ya got me...cuz I can't really agree to that...man! :D Okay you win, for now! ;) Heehee! **hugs to my angsty friend!**

Me: Hiya CBS
CBS: oh shit its her again, give her what she wants.
Me to Mo: See, that works out.
Lol, that's awesome! You're so totally doing that when we visit CBS! :lol:

who thinks the hug is the last thing we'll see? I mean as in..."Hug...end Credits" I totally think that's how it's gonna end...and then next week we'll have our Linds standing him up after he asks her out which we are to infer comes after he hugs her....so yeah...that's what I think. I'd love to see him ask her out and her say yes...I would LOVE that...but I don't think we'll get to! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back