Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Have any of you heard that danny is killed at the end of this series by a fire engine running him over as he wasn't looking where he was going whilst being chased by a toxic spider the size of a tank.

where did u hear that from? i think we would know if he was gonna get killed off lol
thats jus stupid! a spider the size of a tank? this is CSINY lol not spiderman!:lol:

A step-son? *scratches head* Even if Peyton has a child, he still wouldn't be Mac's stepson, since they aren't married. And I would think or hope that Mac would have mentioned Claire having a child with someone other than Mac, but I suppose maybe not, if it was her prior marriage and the child lived with her ex-husband and had little contact with Claire/Mac, then in that case there would be no reason for Mac to have much of a link with him or have mentioned him.

I think that "step-son" might just be a term used for Peyton's kid - if this is indeed true. I too hope, like you Top that this isn't another Ray Jr. situation and that we see this kid sporadically. It might be a "fill in the backstory" for Peyton - although if they fill in her backstory instead of Hawkes', I'll be more than a little annoyed.

At any rate, I think Danny getting run over by a fire-engine is going to be awesome!!! I hope the spider then bites him and he comes back from teh dead... wait! That should go in the fake spoiler thread...

A Step-son? that is way too crazy. I choose not to believe it until some more source coming up.

Re: Claire's prior marriage. MBGrissom you made a good point, that is the only reasonable explanation, however IMHO I still can not imagine Claire had a prior marrige and a son.

I will be surprised if this step-son jumps out of nowhere, and the writers just want the audience to take it? That's too much. A love interest, a nemesis, now a step-son???

I seriously doubt it.

A joke?! How could you even think such a thing? *is offended* I happen to have seen the proof for this very spoiler, and let me add this: As Danny is running away from the spider the size of a tank, Flack is running after the spider and popping cap after cap into it's hairy, many-legged ass while screaming, "Get the hell away from my kinkapoodle, you arachnid scum!" Needless to say, Danny is screaming like a little girl and Don's bullets do little good. But of course, the truth is that the spider is really just Lindsay in a transformed state (look what happens when you eat fried spiders, people--learn from her mistake *nods sagely*), and she bites him to bring him back because she loves him. However, it's a doomed romance because Mac promptly runs in with his handy uzi and kills her, and Flack carries Danny off into the sunset...

See, totally frickin' real, people...

:lol: Damn, that really should go over in the fake spoiler thread. :lol:

i dont know if this has already been posted before.. but does anyone know anything about lindsey asking danny to dinner.. but he cant accept?! :confused:

No, but I've heard that she stands him up for a dinner date in the third (I think, don't quote me on that) episode.

Back