Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been 19 for 2 months. I don't remember when I started watching CSI, but I've been loving the show ever since. Unfortunately for me, there are no reruns where I'm living. *sob*

Anyway, MelakaFray, you have a curious nickname. I live in a state called Melaka. :lol:

i'm 35, but it really doesn't matter. i look younger than my siblings (and that's all that matters) and act about 14.

I've been 19 for 2 months. I don't remember when I started watching CSI, but I've been loving the show ever since. Unfortunately for me, there are no reruns where I'm living. *sob*

Anyway, MelakaFray, you have a curious nickname. I live in a state called Melaka. :lol:

Aww no re-runds, that must suck.
Really? my nickname is the name of a the character in Joss Whedon's comic 'Fray'

I think the first episode i watched was Down the drain i watched it with my dad. I'm 15. I think i started watching in April just before or after my birthday, I can't remember but after that episode i was hooked!.

Hey everyone..just so you know...Nick's Littlest Fan doesn't really get the bad parts, and I'm pretty good at using discretion when things get too scarey for her. She usually just pays attention to the scenes when the csis talk to one another. And then jumps up and down when Nick comes on..and then thats it.

Not to go off topic, but GE was so good in Grave Danger that she started to cry when he was crying..

back to topic

::hi-5's coolcatz:: Right with ya...my 25-year-old son looks more 30-ish and we get mistaken for siblings quite often! Being around him and his friends helps keep me young!

--Robin

I'm 19 and only have been into CSI for about a year and a half... ;__; sad to say I cant remember the first episode i saw! (I SO wish I did!) But I'm TOTALY obsessed!!!! =^w^=

I'm 31 & started watching during season 2. I'm amazed at the age ranges of CSI fans. Mostly the younger audience. That's awesome to see & great for the show too!

WOW, what a varity of ages. my family all watchs CSI
me:15
brother:13
sister:7
cousins: 12+11
as well as my countless friends that I have got hooked on CSI!

Aww no re-runds, that must suck.
Really? my nickname is the name of a the character in Joss Whedon's comic 'Fray'

Yep, it does suck. I'll probably look for the DVDs.

And Melaka is one of the states in Malaysia.

Im 26 on the 21st august, ive been watchin for about 6 months after my mate stephanie kept saying how great it is> didnt think id like it as im not usually into gorey stuff but i now love it and watch it every time its on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back