The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not really an episode q more like 2 charectors in the eps, but are Henry Darious from Felony Fight and Manhatten Manhunt and Adam from Committed the same actor, they look so alike? Thanks for any help guys!

~xJemmax~

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
are Henry Darious from Felony Fight and Manhatten Manhunt and Adam from Committed the same actor, they look so alike? Thanks for any help guys!
Yes, James Badge Dale played both characters.

When Catherine shoots Sid Goggle in the Strip Strangler surely she have immediately handed her gun to Culpepper. Is this not the correct procedure when an officer uses their gun?

I'm sure that she gave it to IA when they got back to either the lab or PD, or she could have given it to an officer when they came to the scene.

hey guys, first off, which episode is it where the guy has the 19 in waist line, and can anyone remember what time period that was in? i mentioned it in my hist class today and my teacher god mad at me and told me not to lie.... i was like NO ITS A TRUE THING!

grrr

thanks

~nix

it was the episode 'way to go' and he wore a corset to get his waist like that. he was an actor in civil war demonstrations so i think they were suggesting men at that time wore them

First I'd recomend not using CSI as a source in History Class. I think you may be talking about the season finale which had a Civil War recreation as the location where the victim last was. I believe the finale was called Way to Go but I'm not 100% on that, check the episode guide.

Okay, I have a specific question about Nick on CSI:LV. What was the episode where nick is in his truck I think it is and he is singing some song, also what song is it that he sings. I wanna know so I can download it. Thanks.

I watched Homebodies earlier. What was the resolution with the old woman's case? I must've missed it. And the girl, did she get killed or kill herself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back