The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know for sure, but I think they could charge her with complicity in an extortion scam or something like that.

umm ok in CSI vegas, which is the episode where sara is used as bait for the muderer who only kills brunettes in groceries? and grissom doesnt want her to do it and etc etc?

thanks

I actually watched the episode last night. :lol: It's also one my favourites, I always loved that finale to season 1. :)

I got a question about episode and which season, what the name of the episode when Nick was in the lab with his kit and getting ready to leave in the field and Sara catch up with him. I can't remember which episode and season was it. I really appreciate it.

^^
Not sure if it's the one you're thinking of, but the only one that comes into my head is "One Hit Wonder" (3.14). Sara re-opens that case about the lawyer that was shot and her husband killed. I remember a scene where Nick is in the hall, on his way to something, and Sara catches up and he goes with her as she fills him in on new evidence or something...hope that helps :)

I hope this wasn't asked Sorry if it was...
I just watched Secrets and Files, was the guy playing the other forensic doctor the same guy who played Eddie Willows?
Or is it another actor who looks just like him
I just thought I'd ask :D

Thanks needmorecsi , I was watching last night and I went.. "that's Eddie Willows"
probably just an actor who looks just like him

This is one of those ones where I ask the question, then find the answer on my own lol. BTW Is there an ep with a char named TBone?

I've got a question. :)

This was bugging me the last time I saw the episode. Since I watched it yesterday, it's now bugging me even more. :lol:

At the end of the episode 'Identity Crisis', Catherine mentions to Grissom that Paul Milander may have slipped up because Peter Walkers mother died in childbirth. On the tapes the victim would say something like 'I’m sorry mum, I never meant to hurt you'. Grissom then says 'He never slips up', then he bolts down the corridor to Paul's house. My question is, why did it matter that Peter Walker didn't have a mother, what was the connection?

Any help would be much appreciated. :)

Tinkerbell said:
why did it matter that Peter Walker didn't have a mother, what was the connection?

I guess it was all about the fact that, since Walker's mother had died long before, he had no specifical reason to say goodbye to her, and since Millander never slips up, Griss understood it had something to do with Millander's mother, who they found dead in her house, confirming Griss's suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back