Speed/Eric Slash Thread #1 - Mourning In My Own Way

Re: Speed/Eric Slash Thread

*Walks in and looks around.* Anybody here? No? *starts blowing off the dust*

Hi!! I may be new to the message boards, but I'm a long-time Speed/Eric shipper, and it took me far to long to find this thread. There's some good pics in here, btw.

*Makes herself at home while waiting for someone to come talk to her*

I'll talk to you! :D I'm a long-time Eric/Speed fan, too. I miss our surly, disheveled Tim.

I'm not alone!!!!!!! I miss him too. Miami just isn't the same without him. Sigh.
But... good to have some company here.

Oh so lonely in here... *goes off in search of some good fanfic to keep her company*

OH YAY a Speed/Eric slash thread. I forgot this one was here.

Oh Body Count. What a great episode.

Speed: What's with the no yak man?
Delko: I was busy.
Speed: Yeah?
Delko: I didn't want to be interrupted.
Speed: Busy with the left hand?
Delko: Heh, funny.

:lol:

That was my favorite scene. Eric seems so sad now without his Speedy. :(

We need a new Featured Ship, and I'm feeling nostalgic for some Eric/Speedle loving. Anyone else here miss their chemistry?

*raises hand*

I miss the chemistry these two guys had. They were really great friends, and now the show is lacking in what these two brought to the screen. - Thanks for making this the Featured Ship! It's about time these two fab Miami men are featured. ;)

I also missed the banter, which was one of the great things about Miami. Speed and Delko always had me cracking up no matter what they were talking about. They always seemed so comfortable with each other, and that's one reason why I think this pairing is gold! :D

*bump* yay... I forgot about this thread. Oh the things I find when I'm bored. Which is often these days. I miss having a life. But I miss Speed more, and his intraction with Eric. Has anyone else noticed that Eric really hasn't been the same since Speed 'died'? (please note quotation marks there)

I can't be the only Speed/Eric fan on this entire site. I'm determined to find some one to talk to me... anyone?

I'm defo a fan.....the chem between them was soooo beautiful and Eric's reaction when Steatla askes him about his death when he loses the badge in season 3-the expolsion you have to know how much he was still grieving

I was actually mesnt to start that reply with a come, sit with me DargonflyDreamer....I'll chat with you etc etc ;)

*Throws confetti* Yay! I'm not alone!
I always thought that going around sleeping with a random person is more something you'd do after losing a lover, not a friend/co-worker.

yeah....but people deal with grief in their different ways....the commentary on lost son they said they liked the fact they cur eric's grief so that could do all that other stuff and I see there point....no of the old guard have been the same since Speed's gone...esp eric

I agree with Megan about how he grieved. Why would he go around sleeping with different women just because he lost a friend? They had to be just more than friends. :p

I really don't think he's dealt with the death properly. I mean, he went to therapy and everything, but we didn't really get to see his reactions apart from after he lost his badge. Poor guy. You could tell how sensitive he was to Stetler mentioning Speedle. :eek:

*sits on the couch* This thread deserves way more attention.

Poor little thread. So neglected. Yay! people! :lol:
Yeah, he definetly reacted to what Stetler said. There was something there.
Say, do you think this thread would get more attention if we gave it a name? (I don't mean giving the ship a name, just the thread) Though I'm feeling uncreative at the moment, and can't come up with anything. Give me time though ;)

Back